Crochet 24 hour Baby Afghans

CLLinda

I just bought this new book and wanted to tell about it. It's called Crochet 24 hour Baby afghans by our own Jean Leinhauser and Rita Weiss.

The patterns are so cute. I'm going to start on the purple one on the back cover. It looks to be a fast one and I will be making it in a lovely green, with a brown and green varigated yarn for a trim. The patterns are up to date and very nice.

Check it out!

:manyheart

I also have that book and the patterns are just beautiful. Only one thing, if you get to the last one on page 46 Spring Song, there is not any hook size listed. I emailed Jean and she was kind enough to e mail me back with the hook size. If your copy doesn't have it, the hook size should be an "I" hook.

I have many of Jean and Rita's books. They have amazing designs and are so talented. Keep up the good work, girls!!!!

LI Roe

I also have that book and the patterns are just beautiful. Only one thing, if you get to the last one on page 46 Spring Song, there is not any hook size listed. I emailed Jean and she was kind enough to e mail me back with the hook size. If your copy doesn't have it, the hook size should be an "I" hook.

I have many of Jean and Rita's books. They have amazing designs and are so talented. Keep up the good work, girls!!!!

LI Roe

That's the pattern I am making. It's so pretty and is working up pretty fast. I guessed at the hook size and I was right with an I hook.

That's the pattern I am making. It's so pretty and is working up pretty fast. I guessed at the hook size and I was right with an I hook.

That is too funny, the one that didn't have a hook size, is the one you decided to do. Their afghans are really pretty and most (unless it is more involved) work up quickly. Have fun.

LI Roe

• 3 years later...

Archived