Sign in to follow this  
funandfang

95% of my etsy shop will go to charity!!!

Hi everyone,

Besides crocheting I have another thing in my life that plays a big role. I am 100 procent vegetarian and I give my time to raise public awareness about animal cruelity around the world. Me and some friends made a dutch blog about the subject. And I volunteer at an animal shelter in the neighbourhood. Because of this I have decided that from january 1st of 2011 I will donate a minimum of 95 procent (maxium 5 procent will be used for paypal/etsy fees) of what I earn with funandfang to animal welfare organizations. When I have raised 20 dollars, I will make a donation to an organization of my choice. When I have done so I will tell you about it through my blog.

I have chosen not to mention this in my etsy shop, since the rules on etsy state you have to write a piece about which organization you will donate to and with me this will vary. I want to support various animal welfare organisations on different levels.

I am very excited about this and I will keep you all posted on the subject! :cheer:cheer:cheer