Single crochet afghan pattern w/fringe

sleepy1061

Question

I am trying to find the name of a afghan pattern for a afghan that looked like it was single crochet a row at a time all done on the right facing side, it had fringe on both ends, it had maybe three rows of single crochet in solid color and a row done in varigated but this row looked a little wavy and three rows of single on the other side it was in bright colors with bright varigated row that was wavy.

I seen this in a rehab center but before I could ask the person about it they were released. Any help would really be appreciated. Thank you:think

6 answers to this question

Is it this Navajo Afghan ?

There was also one that I did (many years ago), were every 5th sc I did a LSC a row below. The next row it was on the 6th, next row 7th. I believe the original pattern was similar to the Navajo afghan (if not that one) but I didn't want to count back, so each row I just went up one more stitch, then when I had 5 sc I started over again. I just used scrap yarns on each row. Gave it to my aunt to use for her grand kids. Was warm and colorful.

I believe it was called a Zig Zag pattern. But not sure. Maybe Lightening or something like that.

Or maybe a ripple afghan? Could be soft ripples or a wavey afghan? With any ripple pattern you can create something like that.

I am trying to find the name of a afghan pattern for a afghan that looked like it was single crochet a row at a time all done on the right facing side, it had fringe on both ends, it had maybe three rows of single crochet in solid color and a row done in varigated but this row looked a little wavy and three rows of single on the other side it was in bright colors with bright varigated row that was wavy.

I seen this in a rehab center but before I could ask the person about it they were released. Any help would really be appreciated. Thank you:think

Did you find this pattern? If not I think I have it. It is called Apache and it is a Bernet pattern. I love it.

A friend of mine also gave me an afghan and when I looked at the pattern and looked at the afghan it was the same pattern! I was excited I thought, "I can make this", so I am working on one now. My husband's aunt gave me the pattern book.

Archived