Dishcloths of 2011 CAL.........

teakaycee

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

post-18634-135897700944_thumb.gif

Hey kids................. just wanted to stop in and say HI... I have been so busy its not even funny!

I got through the fundraiser... which was a great success... got through the craft fair... which went well... not as good as the fundraiser... but I'm not complaining!!!! And have been busy catching up on some needed gift crocheting and creating an online store. :whew

Well... I hate to make this short... but need to get back at it... still have some gift crocheting to do! Gosh... and I havent even played in my cotton all week.......... :sigh

you all have a great weekend!

love you guys!

oh.... if you havent seen yet...

here is my new online store......... Coffee n' Crafts

later gators......

:heart

:mug

::: (\_(\

*: (=’ :’) :*

•.. (,(”)(”)¤°.¸¸.•´¯`» Good Morning •¨¯`•

How is everyone this fine Fall Morning?

I am still so busy crocheting and knitting! OMy!

My mom has asked me to make little Halloween treat bags for her to give to the only 8 trick or treaters she gets. I am down to being 85% done with them!

I have been busy getting my new online store together. I want to make more things and finally get patterns written ...tested and up on there too!

Well............. I finally played in my cotton this weekend! :yay

I made this kitchen set. I may put it up on my store. ;)

post-18634-135897701367_thumb.jpg

Tam, your store looks great! Thanks sweetie!!! :hug

okay... back to work!

Catch up more later

Here are five dishcloths I did this last week--3 teapots, kittens, and waves

Wow...........Very Nice!!!

For yourself....? or gifting them to someone?

Wow...........Very Nice!!!

For yourself....? or gifting them to someone?

A teapot one each for me and my two sons to remember my mother who collected teapots. The other two for my son's girlfriend who has cats.

Here are five dishcloths I did this last week--3 teapots, kittens, and waves

Very nice!!!

::: (\_(\

*: (=’ :’) :*

•.. (,(”)(”)¤°.¸¸.•´¯`» Good Morning •¨¯`•

Well............. I finally played in my cotton this weekend! :yay

I made this kitchen set. I may put it up on my store. ;)

[ATTACH]46055[/ATTACH]

Nice set!

• 2 weeks later...

·´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸Good Afternoon¸.·´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸

How is everyone?

I have been so busy with my son home for his visit... I have barely been on the computer! I have been working on my new online store a bit more... trying to get patterns written so I can get them tested... and spending all the rest of my time with my family! Oh... goodness... we had such a fun time at Chuck E Cheese last weekend! All my kids... and all my grandbabies!! It was fantastic!

I was able to get a picture of all 6 of my kids standing together... but the grandbabies .... well... they dont stand still well in a Chuck E Cheese... LOL... who can blame them though! So... a pic of them will have to come some other time! :)

·´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸My Babies¸.·´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸

post-18634-135897703281_thumb.jpg

The tallest one is the 15yr old... then my two older sons...the one on the far right in back is my son that is in the Navy and is home till Nov. 2

Omgoodness it is so nice to have him here!!!

Then my beautiful daughter and my two youngest boys! Everytime I look at this picture... I get all teary eyed.... I cant believe how grown up and perfect they are!

I went stash diving in my cotton yesterday and this is what I made.........

post-18634-135897703287_thumb.jpg

This kitchen set is made with a nice self-striping Fall colored cotton!

Well... Need a Coffee refill.........you all have a fantastic day!

:manyheartand :hug to all... and prayers where they are needed!

What gorgeous kids you have honey!! you should be very proud!! one girl and all those boys!! wow! my hubby told me he wants to go again after i have this bub, he wants to try for a girl.. this is boy number 3! i told him he already has a girl, shes nearly 18.. im not having anymore babies, if he wants more, turn into a woman and he can have as many as he likes! lol.

he didnt see the funny side of it.. i thought it was funny!! :lol

the kitchen set is lovely! the colors are gorg too!! im off to make some christmas pressies, im WAY BEHIND, coz this baby keeps trying to come and it puts everything on a stand still when im in hospital.. going to put some hooks and threads in my bag so i do some when im in hosp tomorrow on the monitors..

Leanne xoxo

How is everyone?

I have been so busy with my son home for his visit... I have barely been on the computer! I have been working on my new online store a bit more... trying to get patterns written so I can get them tested... and spending all the rest of my time with my family! Oh... goodness... we had such a fun time at Chuck E Cheese last weekend! All my kids... and all my grandbabies!! It was fantastic!

I was able to get a picture of all 6 of my kids standing together... but the grandbabies .... well... they dont stand still well in a Chuck E Cheese... LOL... who can blame them though! So... a pic of them will have to come some other time! :)

·´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸My Babies¸.·´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸

[ATTACH]46368[/ATTACH]

The tallest one is the 15yr old... then my two older sons...the one on the far right in back is my son that is in the Navy and is home till Nov. 2

Omgoodness it is so nice to have him here!!!

Then my beautiful daughter and my two youngest boys! Everytime I look at this picture... I get all teary eyed.... I cant believe how grown up and perfect they are!

I went stash diving in my cotton yesterday and this is what I made.........

[ATTACH]46369[/ATTACH]

This kitchen set is made with a nice self-striping Fall colored cotton!

Well... Need a Coffee refill.........you all have a fantastic day!

:manyheartand :hug to all... and prayers where they are needed!

(¯`v´¯)

`*.¸.*´

¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)

¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`• Happy "I Love Yarn" day!!!! •¨¯`•

have my coffee and my yarn and hook and am going to enjoy my day designing a new tote! :hook

Not sure if I posted these or not. My apologies if I did. those are really neat!!!!! love the colors!!!

just found this and (hope not cheating) i have been knitting dishcloths and crocheting potholders (the mystery 1's) to give to the teachers of the united way financial aid class im taking. love doing them and, esp since dol tree had the cotton there recently, i have gotten back into it.

• 2 weeks later...

Hope everyone is having an awesome Sunday!

Sure is a beautiful Fall day here!

We were going to go to the pumpkin patch last weekend... but the weather was a bit too cool... tomorrow is suppose to be 70's so we're heading to the Pumpkin Patch for some family fun!

Tam, you have a beautiful family, and your work is always wonderful, and photographed so creatively. Thanks sweetie!! I appreciate that!

Debbie that is a really nice set. Those colors are so cheerful.

just found this and (hope not cheating) i have been knitting dishcloths and crocheting potholders (the mystery 1's) to give to the teachers of the united way financial aid class im taking. love doing them and, esp since dol tree had the cotton there recently, i have gotten back into it. How wonderful... would love to see some pictures of your work! so nice to have you come play in the cotton yarn with us! :)

:sunGood Morning ladies!

Hope all is well with you all!

It’s a lovely sunny crisp Fall day here today!!!

I havent played in my cotton yarn in a couple weeks! :( I need to get back at it!!

I've been busy with family since my son has been home on leave!

A few more dishcloths from the last few weeks. I really enjoyed making the candy corn one. Those are awsome!!! great work!!!

Well........... off to get more coffee and tend to some things around here!

have a wonderful day!!!

• 4 weeks later...

OMG!!! I need the pattern to this, plz! Gonna make great gifts for the fish club.

This one is fun to not just use in the kitchen.... but its great for a child in the tub!

[ATTACH]33957[/ATTACH]

I found it. And I see a whole bunch of links and patterns hidden here! =-O

I just want to say.... I have received and still receiving so much more from here for Christmas than any kids will ever get! =-O

Here are a couple of dishcloths I've knitted recently. The gold one is this pattern, (my holes are too small to show up in the picture, so mine doesn't look lacy. The blue one is this pattern. I apologize for the poor pictures. I must have taken 20 pictures in all sorts of light, but none of the results really showed up the pictures on the cloths.

post-6189-135897715014_thumb.jpg

post-6189-135897715018_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Archived