Dishcloths of 2011 CAL.........

teakaycee

Here are the three dishcloths I made last week. I'm making them for my sister-in-law and have a few more to go. The two crocheted ones are actually the same pattern and same size but I guess one of them is cropped and the other one did not need to be cropped.

Deb what yarn is the middle one? love the colors and the pattern!

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:sun.................::Good Afternoon::................

Hope all is well with everyone!!

Yesterday was my youngests birthday... so made him a cake and wrapped his gifts! He loved it all! It was a great birthday. I still cant believe he's 11yrs old..... :sigh

Here are the three dishcloths I made last week. I'm making them for my sister-in-law and have a few more to go. The two crocheted ones are actually the same pattern and same size but I guess one of them is cropped and the other one did not need to be cropped. those are awesome! Love them!

Here's one I finished last night. How cute is that!!! great job!Dress dishcloth #226 in the dishcloth challenge at bestfreecrochet.com

Love all the different styles and colors of dishcloths you all come up with! too neat!

off to get more coffee and tend to laundry.

have a fantastic Friday!

:heart

:mug

im mega late joining here! lol would love to join in!

got a few projects im working on atm, but as soon as they are done, im stuck into wash cloths and dishcloths to add to xmas gifts!!

all the projects are wonderful, you ladies are super talented!!

Leanne xoxoo

:sun •*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸Good Morning¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.

hope all is well with everyone this fine Saturday morning!

Please stay safe all of you that are in the path of the storms! I'll be praying!

I'm working on a couple dishcloths today! I also have some charity items to work on!

Hubby is up making a late breakfast for the bunch of us. He loves to do that every Saturday morning! Who am I to complain. :D He even cleans up after himself!

My son had a great birthday... had his favorite cake and he loved his gifts! Still cant believe my baby is 11.

im mega late joining here! lol would love to join in! My dear... you are never too late to join this thread. Its an ongoing thread of us playing in our cotton yarn. :hook:knit So welcome!!!

got a few projects im working on atm, but as soon as they are done, im stuck into wash cloths and dishcloths to add to xmas gifts!! cant wait to see your work!

all the projects are wonderful, you ladies are super talented!!

Leanne xoxoo

off to get a refill on my coffee and see how breakfast is coming along.

you all have a great day!

::: (\_(\

*: (=’ :’) :*

•.. (,(”)(”)¤°.¸¸.•´¯`» Good Afternoon •¨¯`•

hope all is well with everyone!

just wanted to pop in and see what everyone was up to.

Can you believe its already Sept. in a couple days? Amazinig to me how fast this year has gone by! I really need to concentrate on Christmas gifts!

Well.. anyway... back to crocheting! I have more dishcloths to be making! :hook

These are three dishcloths made for an exchange.

Those are just beautiful!!!

I can't wait to finish the poject I am working on. I want to make

dishcloths. I made hanging towels last week for my DD and never got a picture. She already took them.

I made a bat dishcloth for my pop.. i told him he didnt have to use it for that if didnt want to.. he put it on his side table instead! lol. He loves bats. i did get a pic, i will post it soon. going to make flower and fish ones next..

:sun ...........::Good Morning ::..............

Poppin' in to say :hi HI and let you all know I'm around and thinkin' of you all!!! Busy Busy Busy getting ready for the craft fair and fundraiser.

It would be nice if I can at least make enough money to put a good dent in one doctor bill for hubby. I'm going to continue to sell things at the Soap Shop and I'm looking at putting things in a shop in the town my mom lives in. With Christmas getting closer and closer.. maybe folks will buy some things.

These are three dishcloths made for an exchange.Those are really pretty!!

I made a bat dishcloth for my pop.. i told him he didnt have to use it for that if didnt want to.. he put it on his side table instead! lol. He loves bats. i did get a pic, i will post it soon. going to make flower and fish ones next..Cant wait to see pics!!! :)

have a great day ladies

love you guys

• 2 weeks later...

I've been meaning to post these pictures for a couple of weeks. I'm finally getting a chance to sit down and get them on here. All of these are for my kitchen. They were made more for function than looks. They were all really quick. I made them all in two days without trying very hard.

post-28827-135897697253_thumb.jpg

post-28827-135897697257_thumb.jpg

post-28827-13589769726_thumb.jpg

post-28827-135897697264_thumb.jpg

post-28827-135897697267_thumb.jpg

I've been meaning to post these pictures for a couple of weeks. I'm finally getting a chance to sit down and get them on here. All of these are for my kitchen. They were made more for function than looks. They were all really quick. I made them all in two days without trying very hard.

Whoa..............those are awesome Nicole!!!

great work!!!!

ohhh such pretty pics! You all inspired me, here is what I finished up last week for several friends and neighbors! Thanks for the inspiration!! I think I may still make a scrubbie for each pair, but that is a project for later!

I have enjoyed all you pretty pics tremendously, hope you enjoy these!

:hug

post-40621-135897697713_thumb.jpg

post-40621-135897697722_thumb.jpg

post-40621-135897697728_thumb.jpg

post-40621-135897697708_thumb.jpg

post-40621-135897697719_thumb.jpg

post-40621-135897697725_thumb.jpg

·´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸Highty Ho Friends¸.·´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸

just wanted to pop in and say :hi

I'm super busy today getting stuff ready for the Craft Fair on Saturday. :eek Omy.... I'm nervous!

I'm nervous about the prices... I'm nervous about stuff selling... I'm nervous that I'm nervous... LOL

Since my mom is coming and going to sell her sewn totes.... I made up a sign for the table... T&K Crafts :D I printed business cards yesterday.

I came up with a single seam pattern for Swiffer Covers.. so have been making them to sell at the fair! They are really neat! My mom is sooooooooooo gonna want a couple! LOL.

post-18634-135897699109_thumb.jpg

ohhh such pretty pics! You all inspired me, here is what I finished up last week for several friends and neighbors! Thanks for the inspiration!! I think I may still make a scrubbie for each pair, but that is a project for later!

I have enjoyed all you pretty pics tremendously, hope you enjoy these!

:hug

[ATTACH]45457[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]45458[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]45460[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]45461[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]45462[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]45463[/ATTACH] Wow neighbor those all look GREAT! Very Nice work my dear! ^5

Okay... back to work!

catch up later

man I need more coffee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Archived