January Snow Day Scarf

Gardener

This is a very simple beginner-friendly crochet pattern, that can be made to any size. It is written as an adult sized scarf, but it can be easily downsized for a child. The pattern can also be used to made a shawl or a blanket. The pattern is found on my blog and a PDF version can be downloaded via a link to Ravelry. I don't think you need to be a Ravelry member to download the pattern from there.

(and yes...I know its time to take down that Christmas garland...its just that it has been so cold here this month....)

post-6189-135897619167_thumb.jpg

this is a very simple beginner-friendly crochet pattern, that can be made to any size. It is written as an adult sized scarf, but it can be easily downsized for a child. The pattern can also be used to made a shawl or a blanket. The pattern is found on my blog and a pdf version can be downloaded via a link to ravelry. I don't think you need to be a ravelry member to download the pattern from there.

(and yes...i know its time to take down that christmas garland...its just that it has been so cold here this month....)

love love love it my dear! Beautiful work! And perfect photo setting.....awwww.....

Archived