How bout a mystery crochet along?

LaVonneK

I am up for a mystery, is anyone willing to host a mystery crochet along? We have had some wonderful people host them in the past and I always love a mystery. I need a break from everything else and I'm just wondering if anyone out there is willing to host one? I will be a follower if there is someone. Please!

• 3 months later...

okay since so many people are willing to give this a go... throw me some ideas as to something you would like to make...and i will see what i come up with and i will be willing to host the mystery cal...i just want some ideas as to what kinds of things you ladies like...although i do have an idea as to what i am going to write a pattern up for...oh and here is another question...could i use a pattern that is posted online for free and just not reveal the source until the cal is over? if not that is okay i was just looking around for some ideas and saw some really neat things.

i have done some research and am totally willing to host this... i have decided that i like the idea of the "sampler" type item...i am now working on the pattern for this and will be posting an update sometime this week. if you are still willing to give this a go then please send me a private message so i know whos in and that way i can send you guys a heads up when the clues/steps are being posted. thanks ladies lets do this!

Archived