SCRAP HAPPY SCARF - better pictures added

bythehook

th_scraphappyscarfandhatc.jpg th_scraphappyscarffuzzyc.jpg

th_scraphappyscarfsmoothc.jpg th_UBWmagicballhatc.jpg

SCRAP HAPPY HAT PATTERN

:waving I just added new pictures to the pattern so you could get a better idea of how it looks. :yes

:hook Looking for a quick no brainer? Here's a stash buster for you. The Scrap Happy Scarf makes a great partner with the UBW hat. I plan to add these to my donations to the homeless this year. Hope you enjoy the pattern. :hug:hook

You're welcome. :hug It won't be too long now until it's cold outside, although the weather here sure doesn't show any signs of cooling down.

Thanks Dot for the idea! I've been thinking it is about time to get started making those ubw hats. Will be nice to give a scarf to go with. :)

Thanks Dawn, I was drowning in little bitty balls of yarn.:juggle Had to do something to use them up. :hook

Dot, is there no end to your cleaverness? This is great and I love the Russian method of hiding the joined yarns. :clap

You are awesome!

~ DAWN

• 3 weeks later...

I, somehow, missed this post when it first appeared...right before my DD's grad party, that's why! Anyway, I'm loving this scarf & the hat, too.

You don't cease to amaze me, Dot.:yay Thanks, once again, for sharing. :hook

You're welcome, I'm glad you like it. I love sharing my patterns with you.

I, somehow, missed this post when it first appeared...right before my DD's grad party, that's why! Anyway, I'm loving this scarf & the hat, too.

You don't cease to amaze me, Dot.:yay Thanks, once again, for sharing. :hook

Archived