crochet'ing with facebook?

twinklesnow

Does anybody crochet on here and show off stuff on facebook?? Or likes to play facebook games? I need friends on facebook, I just signed up today!

You can find me using my email address, twinklesnow27 AT yahoo DOT com Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

Feel free to add me on Facebook. Please put in the request "Crochetville". I am starting to show off some of my crocheting on Facebook. I've had some of my friends request that I make them stuff. I also play most of the Zynga games...Farmville, Frontierville, Cityville, etc. Always looking for more neighbors there.

Have a beautiful night! :D

I'll add you if you want. Me, I go on once in a blue moon mostly cause I don't even understand how you guys find all these people. I personally have not had much luck but I will add you the next time I go on.

No - I generally don't. According to the FB terms of service - they own any pictures, comments - anything you post.

I have no desire to hand over my copyrights to my pictures and let FB own them just because I shared them there.

No - I generally don't. According to the FB terms of service - they own any pictures, comments - anything you post.

I have no desire to hand over my copyrights to my pictures and let FB own them just because I shared them there.

Wow Rosered I didn't know that..Thanks for posting that. I need to check into that.

no they don't own the pictures, but by posting you grant them the right to do about anything with them that they please.

Good link here

http://www.broadstuff.com/archives/324-Facebook-Copyright-have-you-read-the-small-print.html

I am on FB but do not any longer play any of the games. It was stealing my time away. So I quit..and started crocheting! That was just a year ago and I've made so many things with that time that was wasted otherwise. Except of course the time I spend here... :D:lol

I have pics of things i have made on FB. I also started a FB page for my craft buisness i am trying to get started. My buuismesss page is Stacia's Crafts! Check it out if you like. my e-mail is danielsstacia@yahoo.com if you want to add me as a friend on FB. If you do not have pics posted of your crochet then you wll have to tell me you are from the ville. :) a girl could always use more friends!

Archived