Luv these Boots

crochetbydiana

Pattern: Buttoned-Cuff Boots by Darla Sims

Kit: Mary Maxim. Includes 4 skeins(double yarn pattern) of MM's Best Value and the booklet from Annie's Attic, _A Dozen Slippers_.

(pattern also available in Crochet! Fall 2010)

Hook: J and K in the cuff. (I'm a tight crocheter)

Just have to add my silver buttons.

post-28320-135897615895_thumb.jpg

post-28320-135897615896_thumb.jpg

Pattern: Buttoned-Cuff Boots by Darla Sims

Kit: Mary Maxim. Includes 4 skeins(double yarn pattern) of MM's Best Value and the booklet from Annie's Attic, _A Dozen Slippers_.

(pattern also available in Crochet! Fall 2010)

Hook: J and K in the cuff. (I'm a tight crocheter)

Just have to add my silver buttons.

1-14-2011

Thank you. :-)

I'm adding a photo showing the buttons. I wasn't sure I was going to add buttons but it does add a special look.

post-28320-135897616038_thumb.jpg

:cheer Great slippers! :cheer

I'm going to have to go find my magazine and take a look at that pattern. I don't remember seeing it!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I just looked through my Crochet! magazines, and all I see are the "Tundra Boots" by Darla Sims in the Sept 2010 magazine. They don't look like yours, though - and they have soles. Is it maybe in a different magazine? :think

• 2 weeks later...
Happy Stitcher - Crochet! Fall 2010 Celebrate the Season

OH! The special issue mag?

This one? http://digital.e-patternscentral.com/magazines/2010_08/23/200/e0286a3283925a1f44f2119527197bc8.swf

ETA: NOW I see it listed in the contents. I didn't get that one because it was a special issue. My subscription doesn't include the special issues. Thank you for clearing that up for me! I'll add it to my eBay wish list! ;)

Archived