3rd Annual Pregnancy Center Baby Shower - Shower is Dec 9th!

PAndrus

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just went through the posts here and what beautiful work! I would like to send you a couple of items for this shower. This organization feels kind of close for me. My daughter went through something similar and after some tough times and rough choices........she has a great job, a steady boyfriend, renting my home(hoping to buy it) and that little guy.....WELL, he is just the apple of his Gramma's eye. Ten years old and the greatest kid around!(ok so mabe I am a little biased)

Please pm me the address.

I've had this bookmarked for awhile but never posted that I've been working on some things for you too. :blush I will let you know when I'm ready to mail. :hook

:hook Def something I do, also! Happy to know you're lurking like I do!

Let me know when you're ready - I'll send you my address! :yes

I am making and gathering stuff for the new pregnancy help center where I live, but would be happy to make some things for your group too. I will send at least a couple of blankets as soon as I can. :D

I am making and gathering stuff for the new pregnancy help center where I live, but would be happy to make some things for your group too. I will send at least a couple of blankets as soon as I can. :D

Awesome! Thanks Christie! :clap

Hi Tricia ~ So glad it reached you safe and sound, and that you like it. I'll be busy :crocheting with the twin's baby blankets for the upcoming shower, but I'm sure to help you again. Thanks!:manyheart

Oh! and P.S... I went to my yarn store to inquire about purchasing more of Bernat's "Bongo Blue" and I was told it's discontinued. So here I am talking about "new" colors and come to find out it's not really new! :think:lol

Hi Tricia ~ So glad it reached you safe and sound, and that you like it. I'll be busy :crocheting with the twin's baby blankets for the upcoming shower, but I'm sure to help you again. Thanks!:manyheart

Oh! and P.S... I went to my yarn store to inquire about purchasing more of Bernat's "Bongo Blue" and I was told it's discontinued. So here I am talking about "new" colors and come to find out it's not really new! :think:lol

You're "new" color is discontinued -Too funny! :heehee Have fun making the twin's blankets - I can't wait to see them!!

TCarra, That is beautiful! I know, first hand, about those discontinued colors. In hopes of lowering my stash(we are on the road permanent now) I have been trying to buy more exact amounts of yarn needed for projects. Yesterday we drove almost 80 miles in hopes of getting another skein of what I needed. No luck so had to add another color to the ghan. I was 3/4 done with my project and now am starting over. Didn't mean to hijack the thread.........Nice work on your blanket!

Thank you, Janni. I cannot believe you drove :drive so far with no luck on your yarn! :ohdear I adore your blankets, especially the one that looks like little daisies! It is sooooo much fun to watch this thread and see all of the pretty things from everyone. :c9

Thank you, Tricia, for letting us be a part of this special project! :manyheart

Oh, would love to help you out with this project. I have some baby blankets finished. If you PM your addresss I will send them your way!!!! Also love the bears. I'm going to have to hunt down that pattern and try my hand as those. They are addorable!!!!!!

Oh, would love to help you out with this project. I have some baby blankets finished. If you PM your addresss I will send them your way!!!! Also love the bears. I'm going to have to hunt down that pattern and try my hand as those. They are addorable!!!!!!

Sending you a PM now! Thank you so much! :hug

Let me know if you need any help finding the bear pattern!

Archived