CroJulee

Had this pattern for sale in my shop but decided to make it free. Hopefully more people can use it now.

post-4632-135897615319_thumb.jpg

Materials:

“E” Crochet Hook

“F” Crochet Hook for large size wrist warmer

2 Skeins Sassy Stripes - Crush or comparable yarn.

Tapestry Needle for weaving in ends

Stitch Marker

Stitches Used:

Ch, Sl St, Sc, FPDC, BPDC.

Always check your gauge!!!

Gauge:

5 sc = 1 inch

6 sc rows = 1 inch

Pattern Notes:

Do Not join rounds unless instructed to do so.

Be sure to mark the The 5 ½ feet of yarn you measured off before chaining 32 will remain connected to the work to be used later for edging. This makes at least 2 less ends to weave in later.

Sc next 2 Sc together - counts as one stitch.

Instructions:

Right Hand:

Measure off 5 ½ feet of yarn, Do Not Cut!! Bundle up yarn and tie in a way

that will keep the yarn neat and tidy but that will allow you to use later.

Ch 36 (Leaving the yarn you measured off for an edging). Join with sl st in

first Ch. Make sure the ch is not twisted.

Rnd 1: Ch1, Sc in same st as Sl St and in each Ch around, Do not join. Mark first St of each rnd with marker. (36 Sc)

Rnd 2-16: Sc in each Sc around. (36 Sc)

Rnd 17: Sc in next 7 Sc, Ch14, Skip next 4 Sc, Sc in last 25 Sc. (32 Sc, 4

Skipped Sc, 14 Ch)

Rnd 18: Sc in each Sc and Ch around

Rnd 19-21: Sc in each Sc around. (46 Sc)

Rnd 22: Sc next 2 Sc together, Sc in next 2 Sc, Sc next 2 Sc together (Sc in next 3 Sc, Sc next 2 Sc together) around. (36 Sc)

Rnd 23-26: Sc in each Sc around, Join with Sl St to first sc- marked sc. Sl St around post of first Sc. (36 Sc)

Rnd 24: Ch3, BpDc around next Sc, (FpDc around next Sc, BpDc around next Sc) around, Sl St in top of Beg Ch 3, Sl St around Fp of Beg Ch 3.

Rnd 25-32: Ch3, BpDc around next Dc, FpDc around next Dc, BpDc around

next Sc) around, Sl St in top of Beg Ch 3, Sl St around Fp of Beg Ch 3 (omit “Sl St around Fp of Beg Ch 3" on rnd 32).

Fasten Off and Weave in ends.

Thumb:

Rnd 1: Join yarn in the 3rd Sc of Rnd 17, Ch1, Sc in same space, Space 22 Sc evenly around thumb opening, Do Not Join. Mark first St of each rnd with marker. (23 Sc)

Rnd 2: Sc in next 2 Sc, Sc next 2 Sc together, Sc in next 15 Sc, Sc next 2 Sc together, Sc in next 2 Sc. (21 Sc)

Rnd 3: Sc in next Sc, Sc next 2 Sc together, Sc in next 15 Sc, Sc next 2 Sc together, Sc in next Sc. (19 Sc)

Rnd 4: Sc in next Sc, Sc next 2 Sc together, Sc in next 13 Sc, Sc next 2 Sc together, Sc in next Sc. (17 Sc)

Rnd 5- 8: Sc in each Sc around. At end of last rnd, Join with Sl St to first sc marked sc.

Rnd 9: Sl St in each Sc around. End with Sl St in first Sl St.

Fasten Off.

Weave in ends.

Edging:

Using length of yarn measured off in beginning, bring up a loop in the

opposite side of base chain, Chain 1, Sc in each loop of base Chain. (You will have 36 Sc for the edging around the fingers).

Instructions:

Left Hand:

Measure off 5 ½ feet of yarn, Do Not Cut!! Bundle up yarn and tie in a way

that will keep the yarn neat and tidy but that will allow you to use later.

Ch 36 (Leaving the yarn you measured off for an edging). Join with sl st in

first Ch. Make sure the ch is not twisted.

Rnd 1: Ch1, Sc in same st as Sl St and in each Ch around, Do not join. Mark first St of each rnd with marker. (36 Sc)

Rnd 2-16: Sc in each Sc around. (36 Sc)

Rnd 17: Sc in last 25 Sc, Ch14, Skip next 4 Sc, Sc in next 7 Sc.(32 Sc, 4

Skipped Sc, 14 Ch)

Rnd 18: Sc in each Sc and Ch around

Rnd 19-21: Sc in each Sc around. (46 Sc)

Rnd 22: Sc next 2 Sc together, Sc in next 2 Sc, Sc next 2 Sc together (Sc in next 3 Sc, Sc next 2 Sc together) around. (36 Sc)

Rnd 23-26: Sc in each Sc around, Join with Sl St to first sc- marked sc. Sl St around post of first Sc. (36 Sc)

Rnd 24: Ch3, BpDc around next Sc, (FpDc around next Sc, BpDc around next Sc) around, Sl St in top of Beg Ch 3, Sl St around Fp of Beg Ch 3.

Rnd 25-32: Ch3, BpDc around next Dc, FpDc around next Dc, BpDc around

next Sc) around, Sl St in top of Beg Ch 3, Sl St around Fp of Beg Ch 3 (omit “Sl St around Fp of Beg Ch 3" on rnd 32).

Fasten Off and Weave in ends.

Thumb:

Rnd 1: Join yarn in the 3rd Sc of Rnd 17, Ch1, Sc in same space, Space 22 Sc evenly around thumb opening, Do Not Join. Mark first St of each rnd with marker. (23 Sc)

Rnd 2: Sc in next 2 Sc, Sc next 2 Sc together, Sc in next 15 Sc, Sc next 2 Sc together, Sc in next 2 Sc. (21 Sc)

Rnd 3: Sc in next Sc, Sc next 2 Sc together, Sc in next 15 Sc, Sc next 2 Sc together, Sc in next Sc. (19 Sc)

Rnd 4: Sc in next Sc, Sc next 2 Sc together, Sc in next 13 Sc, Sc next 2 Sc together, Sc in next Sc. (17 Sc)

Rnd 5- 8: Sc in each Sc around. At end of last rnd, Join with Sl St to first scmarked sc.

Rnd 9: Sl St in each Sc around. End with Sl St in first Sl St.Fasten Off.

Weave in ends.

Edging: Same as edging for right hand.

This Pattern is copyrighted to Julee Reeves, December, 2008. Pattern is for personal (gifts and that sort of thing) and charity use only. If you would like to sell the finished item please contact me for permission. If permission to sell the finished item is granted it may not be sold online (only at craft fairs, farmers markets, Etc. ).

Thank you!!

Julee Reeves (J.R. Designs)

thanks for sharing your {Ez wrist warmer pattern} with

us. they are so pretty.I have small hands so maybe they

will fit me.:cheer

If you think they might work up a little big you can go down a hook size and it will make a big difference. :-D

Thanks! I love these!

Your welcome!!! When I made that pair of wrist warmers I was just in love. They are SOOOOO comfy. I almost wish I wouldn't have given them to my little sister. I don't think I've ever seen her wear them. :-(

Top job!

Thank you!!! :-)

Archived