Graph-ghan CAL 2011

twinklesnow

So I decided to make a new thread for 2011, and I will quote from the original thread, and also I will gladly share links of what people post in here from their completed collections as well! This can be for tunisian or single crochet graphed afghans!

I know there was a thread for tusanian ones but this is for single crochet ones, or half double crochet ones as some prefer. I was hoping to attract newbies and people who have done umpteen numbers of graph ghans. I am new to the process. I have gotten much advise and read up alot on the clinic section, there is a sticky there on graph ghans and a thread started by me with questions. The sticky is very good with several threads on doing graph afghans. So I encourage everyone to start rolling your bobbins or what ever you use and join in with me. I have three to do, hope to have company for at least the first one, I am a bit nervous. So come join the fun!

NOTE FROM ADMIN: Many people like to make graph ghans featuring characters or logos that are trademarked and/or copyrighted. We have some very specific forum guidelines relating to this issue. Before posting in this thread, please be sure to read POST #25 for more information. Thank you for helping us keep this site free of legal troubles related to contributory trademark and/or copyright infringement.

Archived