Apak

Christmas company

Georgeous.doily and angles.

Beautiful doily :clap and gorgeous angels!!! :angel:angel:angel

I'd love to see yours :)

Thanks to person who introduced them to me - they became "Christmas HIT" because nobody here (in my family and among my friends) seen them before and everybody loves them :lol

I will post mine, but I am having a hard time getting the wings to look nice. How did you keep your wings formed while they dried.

thanks

Lovely!

I will post mine, but I am having a hard time getting the wings to look nice. How did you keep your wings formed while they dried.

thanks

I just formed the wings with my fingers and left them. When I bathed the angels in liquid starch, I put them on the mugs turned upside down, so the angels' dresses were formed nicely. Nothing more. If you have problems - maybe it depends on starch you used?

I just formed the wings with my fingers and left them. When I bathed the angels in liquid starch, I put them on the mugs turned upside down, so the angels' dresses were formed nicely. Nothing more. If you have problems - maybe it depends on starch you used?

I used half and half glue/water. I wonder if that is the trouble. the dresses look fine, but the wings cave in a bit. I will use something else and see. thanks