Amy is President of CGOA for 2011!

Donna

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks, everyone! With so many prominent industry professionals on the board, I feel very, very honored that the other board members wanted me to be president.

I'm looking forward to a very exciting year with CGOA, and getting to meet lots more CGOA members at the Chain Link conferences in Minneapolis, MN and Greensboro, NC this year.

If you all can manage to swing it in any way, I highly recommend attending one of these conferences. The classes are fabulous, the show floor has lots of wonderful yarn many may never have seen before, and you'll get to meet and hobnob with a bunch of crochet designers. Even when you're not taking classes, it's fun just to hang out in the crochet/knit lounge and sit and crochet with other crocheters.

Crochetville is very happy to be co-sponsoring, in conjunction with Caron Yarn Company, a dance party one night at each event. Crochetville is sponsoring the music licensing so we can legally play live music. Caron will be sponsoring the snacks and the cash bar. The event was lots of fun last year, and we hope even more people will attend this year, increasing the fun. Come join us and dance the night away!

Archived