Re-Intro and seeking help

stunatadonna

This is a re-intro because I was actually a member here about 4-5 years ago.

My Dh is military and we were stationed in Sicily for a couple of years and in that time I found Crochetville. In 2007 we moved back to the states and bought a house and I got a full time job. At that time we also started having problems with our youngest son and school, so I quit work and started homeschooling my boys who are now 12 and 14. DH is still in the military so I haven't really had much time for any hobbies until recently.

While I was a member here a really nice gentleman (whose name I am ashamed to say, I cannot remember) made me the most awesome wood crochet hook that was kind of styled to my hand. While going through boxes of books in my basement, I found that crochet hook. I am sad to say that I don't remember paying him for it and I honestly don't think I did. I found a post-it note wrapped around the hook that said "write check to gentleman for hook". I wouldn't have left the note on there if I had paid him.

I am truly embarrassed by my actions and I need to find that gentleman and make this right. I owe him a huge, heartfelt apology and the money for the hook.

I know some won't want to interact with me on the boards again because of my actions, and I understand that. I wouldn't blame them one bit. I am truly, truly sorry and only ask that if anyone knows who this gentleman is, please have him PM me.

Thank you for your help,

Beth

Welcome back Beth!

What a kind and honorable thing to do!! I can't say in honesty that I made your hook. Heck I can't remember to take the garbage out on time. BUT if I did, please consider it a Christmas gift.

Jimbo

Archived