Survivor's Ribbon Shawl - Charity Pattern, now hosted at the Ville

RoseRed

RoseRed Designs presents:

Survivor's Ribbon Shawl

crochet pattern in pdf format

post-10150-135897612287_thumb.jpg

post-10150-135897612302_thumb.jpg

post-10150-135897612302_thumb.jpg

There are 2 charts in this pattern. You can make this shawl with crosses (as shown) or without.

I did this so anyone - regardless of denomination or religion can use this pattern.

This shawl measures approx. 20x60 inches when made with an I or J hook

(depending on tension and preference) and 4ply WW acrylic yarn

The shawl can be worked in either dc or edc.

This 6 page pattern is available in PDF format free

for anyone who has a need for it.

The pattern includes charts and instructions for both shawls, Prayer Shawl Ministry Information and

Prayer & Care Instructions that can be printed out to be given with the Prayer Shawl.

These shawls can be worked in any color.

Awareness Ribbon colors are listed in the pattern for your convenience.

Copyright 2007.

This pattern is copyrighted for personal & charitable use only.

This pattern may be freely distributed in it's entirety in any format

This pattern and it's derivative works are not to be sold for personal profit.

Use for fund-raising is encouraged.

Please click below for PDF download.

Survivors Ribbon Shawl 2011.pdf

Note from ~RR~ :

Please feel free to post pics of the shawls that you've made here.

It'll be a great help in choosing which design and color for others to choose.

Edited to add updated version of pattern. If you have previously downloaded the pdf you do not need to do so again.

You know Michele that I loved making up this pattern for the American Cancer Society Non-Profit Relay Events over the years!

It is a beauty and just so meaningful to all those families affecting by or family members struggling to survive their disease :hug

I can't tell you how many folks just are so appreciative of the encouragement and support that this motif conveys - thank you for sharing this!

Shuttlebuggy - your shawls have been beautiful! I just LOVE that you have them raffled off to support your fav charities.

The pink one that's pictured was the shawl I was inspired to make. There was a woman at church that night who came with a friend for a blessing. She was going in for a mastectomy the next week. The design and the shawl just flew into reality and I had it completed by Sunday for her friend to bring to her.

I received the most beautiful thank you letter from her while she was recovering from surgery. Such a simple gift from a stranger meant so much. She was frightened to her core but she was also comforted. I have no idea what ever's happened to her but I'll never forget her or the experience of it.

I downloaded this, I know several cancer survivors in our church who would love to have one.

I'm working on a really large project for our OCC this year so I don't know when I'll make it, but it's a very beautiful pattern.

Archived