Happy New Year and 45,000 Members (Jan 2011) and nearly 57,000 (Jan 2012)!

Amy

I checked the board stats (at the bottom of the home page) and we're up to 56,765! So, in 2011, the 'Ville averaged 32 new members a day! :cheer

Isn't that amazing!!!! I can't believe we've grown by so many new members in one year!

Here's hoping everyone has a fabulous 2012 full of lots of crochet goodness! :hook

Thank you Donna and Amy for all of your hard work. Thank you to all of the administrators of Crochetville. I just love Crochetville. Crochetville has given me a whole world of crochet buddies. My first two crochet buddies were my mother and oldest sister who both taught me how to crochet way back in the mid '70s. My mother passed away in 1981 and my oldest sister in 1992. But when I joined Crochetville in December 2008 I found a whole world of crochet buddies. So if I have any questions or problems with my crocheting I just come to Crochetville. Plus its just plain fun to read what everyone is doing. Thank you again everyone. May every member of Crochetville have a Happy and Prosperous New Year. May everyone's hooks fly this year. May everyone have all the yarn they need/want this year. May everyone never run out of patterns or ideas you want to crochet this year.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived