lnj821

Clothespin Angel ?

Question

I want to make clothespin angels like this one: http://www.*****************.com/sitebuilder/images/clothespinangel-250x328.jpg

I know you can get stands that will hold the clothespins, but I don't know where I can get the stands.

If you make these and know where I can order the stands please leave the link.

Thank you :hook

Edited by lnj821
changed link

10 answers to this question

Okay, why isn't the correct link showing?

The link is probably for a site that this board has determined voilates copyright laws - Crochetville blocks these links automatically. Take a look at the forum guidelines, the specific one for this issue is here http://www.crochetville.org/forum/showthread.php?t=102790

As far as the stands, I wonder if you couldn't fashion one out of wire or pipe cleaner? I've not seen one, but if I were to make one, I'd make a circle 1"-2" for the base, then bend it toward the center of the circle, then up and around the waist and between the legs to secure the clothespin doll.

I lucked out and found some at a garage sale. I haven't seen any in a craft store lately. I hope that you can find some.

Okay, why isn't the correct link showing?

It's from a site that constantly shows copyrighted patterns with no mention of thier origion. I don't know why she is still allowed to do it and I wouldn't use them myself.

Thank you Granny Square and sarisue for explaining why the link shows up like that. I'm glad their filters catch stuff like that.

Thanks to everyone else for your replies too. I found some on Ebay :hook