Irish Rose (motif)

Katchkan

I have been doing a crochet along with another group. Working on doing a old motif pattern. Believe me it was a Challenge as the pattern was as clear as mud. Actually almost had to rewrite the whole thing. But the results are worth it. The motif is done in size 80 thread that is worked over three strands of size 10 thread. ( Called a Padding cord ) the motif measures 3 and 3/4 inches across and is made up of 5 pieces. Just thought I would share with you the results. I do love the Irish Crochet.

S_RoseFinalMotif.jpg

S_Roseparts.jpg

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kathy - your skills with Irish crochet absolutely amaze me!!:nworthy How beautiful!! One of these days, I am gonna have to sit down and figure out how to do it...for now, I can't even fiture out the Midnight Swan bookmark!LOL Keep up the great work!

Laurie:hook

:eek I think I'm going to pass out. :faint That is so so gorgeous and I absolutely :manyheart it. I admire your work and love seeing everything you do. Really. :nworthy :nworthy :nworthy I would so love to have one of those but do not have the talent with thread to pull that off. You are just....so very talented. Beautiful. Whoever gets that (if it isn't for yourself) is very lucky.

That is so incredibly beautiful. You have talent and a lot of patience. I could never do that. :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap

Tobydog

Archived