Lefthook

Thank goodness THAT'S over

Now that I'm done (for a few weeks) with making Christmas presents I can get started on those baby afghans that I've been dying to do! :jumpyay They're gifts (not Christmas ones) for twins and I got the exact yarn I wanted for them just days after Thanksgiving. They've been sitting in the living room, making sure they were in my direct view, taunting me, saying, "Naa-nanana, you can't work on us yet!" :2nono

It's snowing:snow, so maybe this is the day to stay in, start them:crocheting, watch the NCIS marathon, and think about taking the tree down :ctree. And have hot tea, cookies, and leftover turkey and gravy.

(Sorry for the overuse of smilies; I've just always wanted to do that)

I'm with you!!! I was never so happy to see the end of Christmas! :lol

Is there such a thing as smilie overuse? :rofl

Is there such a thing as smilie overuse :?:rofl

That is Crochetville blasphemy!!!!

:rofl:cheer:think:crocheting:manyheart:hug

I still have two more Christmas gifts to finish! :oops

Being sick for almost 6 weeks really cut into my crocheting time. :sick:cry But at least I did finish the afghan for my sis-in-law and the scarf for my best friend. Just need to finish the afghan for my mom-in-law and the special gift for my Mom (can't say what it is here because... Mom's supposed to join the 'ville and I don't want her finding out before she gets it!) :nahnah

once the gifts are done, it's back to making donation lapghans. :bounce

I didn't have Christmas projects, but had three gift afghans late summer and fall, and was HAPPY when they were done. I felt like a free woman! I'm back to donation lapghans and many a few baby blankets too.

Congrats on getting to move on to a fun project that been sitting there teasing you!