MorMonsen

Ladybug bookmark

With the help from Jackie who tested my pattern and gave me a couple of hints how to make the pattern easier to understand (thank you Jackie :manyheart ), here it is, ready to be posted. I hope you will enjoy it :)

This pattern is available at my site: http://www.nogenlunde.com/patterns/bookmarks/

If you have problems viewing the documents, save it first and open the locally saved file. Or e-mail/pm me and I will send you a copy.

Enjoy!

[/size]Ladybugbookmark-mod.png

I see you've finally posted the pattern, Eva! :clap You can count on me to test patterns for you should you decide to design more. :hook and you're Welcome!:D

That is so cute! I love ladybugs, I just got one tattooed on my foot. Could I make that out of embroidery floss? I have tons left from when I used to cross stitch and I'd love to be able to use it for something.

Thanks Eva!!!:manyheart

Eva, thanks for the pattern I loved it when you first posted the picture and now I can make my own.......she's sooooo cute :hug

That is so cute! I love ladybugs, I just got one tattooed on my foot. Could I make that out of embroidery floss? I have tons left from when I used to cross stitch and I'd love to be able to use it for something.

I think you can use 3 strands of embroidery floss......what do you think, Eva?:D

That's adorable. I'm going to have to give that a try. Thanks for sharing.

My sister-in-law loves ladybugs.. thanks for sharing. It's so cute.

Lorrie

That is the cutest ladybug pattern I've seen :manyheart

I absolutely love and adore ladybugs!

Awesome design =)

-Wendy

I may have cooed out loud when I saw this pattern. My mother, who is fond of ladybugs in addition to being a school librarian, will flip over this. Thanks so much for sharing.

~Sarah

I enjoyed seeing all your bookmarks ....... can't wait to give a pattern or two a try.

That is absolutely adorable! I read alot in addition to crochet...I'll have to try that one.

I just love this little pattern!!!

thanks so much for sharing.

That is too cute!

With the help from Jackie who tested my pattern and gave me a couple of hints how to make the pattern easier to understand (thank you Jackie :manyheart ), here it is, ready to be posted. I hope you will enjoy it :)

This pattern is available at my site: http://www.nogenlunde.com/patterns/bookmarks/

If you have problems viewing the documents, save it first and open the locally saved file. Or e-mail/pm me and I will send you a copy.

Enjoy!

[/size]Ladybugbookmark-mod.png

I have been searching for a ladybug bookmark and was so excited to find this but the link is no longer working. Does anyone out there have this pattern???

Thank you -