12 inch Square of the Month CAL 2011

twinklesnow

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I haven't done March's yet...too many other things going on plus testing an afghan pattern. I know for sure that I WON'T be making the yo-yo one tho!

Wonder if we will have new patterns posted here for April. Haven't seen any posting by Twinklesnow in awhile.

hey guys! Sorry i missed the v-day square surprise! I spent most of that day in the hospital from a really bad gall bladder attack.

http://www.yarncrazy.com/happy-hearts

http://www.crochetville.org/forum/showthread.php?t=118629

Here are the v-day bonus squares!!

Also I will be posting the march squares today as well!

When I click on the yarncrazy link here you can see it, but you cant read the pattern. does anyone know why?

When I click on the yarncrazy link here you can see it, but you cant read the pattern. does anyone know why?

have you tried clicking on the "full screen" link?

scrib'd makes it smaller so it takes up less space on the server,

printing will also get a "readable" size pattern

have you tried clicking on the "full screen" link?

scrib'd makes it smaller so it takes up less space on the server,

printing will also get a "readable" size pattern

Thank you that worked

• 2 weeks later...

Okay, I haven't seen anything from Twinklesnow, so I thought I'd see if I could find some patterns.

This one looks like it has some possibilities.

I think the dragonflies are cool in this one, although maybe it should be saved for summer?

How about this one for a spring pattern?

Yes, I don't think she's on here anymore. Anyone volunteering to take this over? Or I guess you would actually have to start a new thread with it so that it could be edited each month to add the new links. Any volunteers??? :think

MWell, no one else has indicated an interest and I'm the one who suggested some patterns for April, so I guess I should take over the CAL. Is everyone okay with that? If I don't see anyone else volunteering or any objections, I'll start a new thread in a couple of days. In the meantime, if I'm to be the official CAL leader, consider these to be the April Squares, and I'll try to find a bonus square or two for Easter. Yes, I've decided to save the dragonfly for summer.

Also, I didn't feel right taking over the CAL without first finishing March's squares. I already put up a picture of the Yoyo Square, so here's the Majesty square to go with it.

post-11383-135897649264_thumb.jpg

• 3 months later...

I was following it in April, and then there were no more patterns posted for the months. I have been watching for someone to take it over.

I guess I will keep watching!!!:think

not sure what happened to the initial poster, but someone did "revive" it, but as another thread so they could post the new square additions.... i dont have the new link tho, but should be able to search w/ square a month to find it. :)

There's a slight glitch in that URL, specifically in the word "month."

Hi, I'm running the revived CAL and I guess I should have posted an announcement here when I started the new thread. Sorry, I didn't think of it at the time. The revived CAL thread is here.

People may have noticed that I'm fond of anchoring URLs to text. That's so long ones don't get broken up by annoying text editors. I learned this lesson after many fights with URLs in Yahoo Groups.

Archived