If you like thread crochet...

nnt

Jimbo, being the awesome artist that he is, has developed his own handle to be used with the Boye interchangeable steel hook sets for thread. Well, being a die hard fan of his yarn hooks, I HAD to have the thread hook, also. It was supposed to be my Christmas present, yeah, right... when it came in the mail today, of course I opened it!!! I was supposed to wait?? Not. Let me tell you, beautiful, beautiful, beautiful. Comfortable... now I never have to crochet with anything other than a Jimbo hook!!! What a Christmas present!!

If you like crocheting with thread and like Jimbo's hooks, I highly recommend his hook handle for the steel hooks. You won't be disappointed!! Go check them out on his blog! :clap

Thanks again, Jimbo!! :hug

Thanks for posting about the thread hook set! Just so folks know, I have several sets left and am able to take orders for more.

Hope your set works well for you, and that you have Very Happy Holidays!

Oh, and it would be really nifty to have a jimbo hook in Poland, Karen. It's a dream of mine to have a hook in every country. I'm far from realizing the dream, but Poland would be one more toward that goal.

Archived