Kitty Condo

RelicRaider

We've been looking at Kitty Condos online and I must say the ones that are within are budget do nothing for me. We just don't like them and can't afford the ones we do. I was using some cardboard boxes I tied together, which Oscar loved, but they looked horrible.

Well, the bed skirt on our bed ripped apart, but I refused to throw away the fabric because it was a good sturdy one. I had no idea what I'd use it for, but figured I'd keep it "just in case." Several weeks back, we were driving around and I spotted two bar stools someone tossed out and made my husband stop to pick them up even though I had no idea what I would use them for.

After looking at pictures of kitty condos online yet again, an idea struck. Sturdy fabric, tossed out bar stools. I can work with that. Here's what I came up with. Yeah, not the greatest looking thing (sewing is so not my thing), but the kittens love it. Oscar only uses them to get into the window easier and as a place to eat since we put his food bowl on the top where the dogs can't reach it.

If you look close, you can spot the kittens playing and Oscar's tail in the window. Sorry about the one being sideways. I had the phone turned the wrong way and even when I turn them and save them that way, when I upload them here, they turn back the way they were taken.

post-17323-135897606645_thumb.jpg

post-17323-135897606647_thumb.jpg

Archived