Christmas Moorish Mosaic Afghan

smokeyp81

Here is my completed Moorish Mosaic afghan done with ILTY. I started this in October and finished it while I was on vacation the Wednesday before Thanksgiving. I love this pattern...so easy, yet spectacular results....If I do say so myself! LOL!

post-2360-135897605434_thumb.jpg

post-2360-13589760544_thumb.jpg

Thanks everyone for your nice comments!

That is SO beautiful! Love the colors and it looks so festive! Did you join it as you made it or did you make all the circles and then join them?

I made all the octagons, squares and triangles....then joined...It wasn't that bad! LOL!

:clap WOW! I see so many beautiful things on this site, but THIS one I have GOT to do!!!! Any way you could tell us how to get this pattern? Great job for it is just SCRUMPTIOUS!!! Someone said it looked like Christmas Candy and I Agree!!!:clap

:clap WOW! I see so many beautiful things on this site, but THIS one I have GOT to do!!!! Any way you could tell us how to get this pattern? Great job for it is just SCRUMPTIOUS!!! Someone said it looked like Christmas Candy and I Agree!!!:clap

I didn't make this, but I know where the link is to buy the pattern = http://crochetgarden.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=67&products_id=322

Archived