2011 Stashbusting CAL

CLLinda

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lots of stores are having yard sales right now, but I've resisted. I used up a skein and a half working on a scarf my son requested, so I am at WTD +3, YTD +3

I'm happy to report I'm on the PLUS side, so far! I managed to crochet a cover for my NookColor, so I used up a skein in the process...

Stashbuster Total: WTD +2 YTD +2

:c9 :clap

Welcome to two new players: MelissaF and Unicorn37757!

Hope to see your scores posted tonight.

:manyheart

I think I want to join in on this (if its not too late). I don't think I'll be posting a score tonight so I guess my official start will be tomorrow - January 2nd 2011.

Oh boy.

- Cris

I think I want to join in on this (if its not too late). I don't think I'll be posting a score tonight so I guess my official start will be tomorrow - January 2nd 2011.

Oh boy.

- Cris

Welcome to the game. It's a lot of fun. I added your name to the list.

We are up to 30 players now! Welcome to everyone! It will be a great year for busting your stash! Or buying more yarn, whatever your preference!:lol

Hmmm perhaps I will post my score today.... so when I go out and buy 8 skeins to crochet for the special olympics scarf program I have a week to get my number back up LOL (is that cheating???) LOL I'm going to knock out a couple balls of yarn today... ya know... gotta make room!

oh no.... I just got an email with a 25% off EVERYTHING coupon for Michaels..and I happen to know almost all if not all of the yarn is already on sale... I think I'm in biiiig trouble..

do we get any grace days?? :lol

Well I will post my score later not sure what today will hold still working on a beret so I'm thinking I might have to break down and buy another skein of Debbie Norville yarn that yarn is so soft and so far having no luck making a beret with Simply Soft my pattern called for a K hook that doesn't seem to work and with Simply Soft requiring an H hook not sure that is the best yarn for the pattern grrrrr

I think I'm going to wait until the last minute to post my score... I have a few hours left before Midnight to try to get a little closer to a positive number!

I like not working or having any activities!!! I got two projects done that used a lot of skeins of yarn. WTD and YTD, +30!

Great job! Will someone top this score?

oh no.... I just got an email with a 25% off EVERYTHING coupon for Michaels..and I happen to know almost all if not all of the yarn is already on sale... I think I'm in biiiig trouble..

do we get any grace days?? :lol

Thats the coupon I used today on Yarn at Michaels.

Great job! Will someone top this score?

Not me!!! :rofl

Went and bought 5 skeins (-10) used 1 up already (+2) had 3 balls used up (+3)

I want to make some mice, if the cats let me. That may bust a few more small balls of cotton.

I wont be back later to update my score even if I use any. If I update first thing in the am does that count as my first total? Or is it too late?

So far

WTD and YTD is -5

Am I the biggest loser? (Oops, wrong game) :blush

I'm frantically working on using up two skeins. Don't want to be the winner of the "Shoot the Moon" award this early in the year.

Archived