RAOK patterns snowflakes :)

Apak

Some wonderful Elf from NJ sent me an amazing Holiday gift including thread, a hook, toys for my son and PATTERNS!!!! Fantastic patterns for beautiful ornaments :flake:flake:flake I couldn't resist and I made first snowflakes from "Big Book of Thread ornaments" :hook

post-30828-135897605073_thumb.jpg

My brother asked me for about 30 snowflakes for his Christmas tree (in Poland we usually decorate trees a day before Christmas Eve, so I still have a little time...;)) and for another 30 for his wife's friend :lol and I need some for my friends... And I'm fascinated with clothespins angels.... :2spin Sooo I'm quite busy :D Some of my friends asked if I got some extra hours a day with these patterns...

post-30828-135897605094_thumb.jpg

post-30828-135897605091_thumb.jpg

You do such beautiful work! I admire anyone who can work with thread! Let me ask you this tho....with all this crocheting you are doing, when do you find time to sleep? :lol

At night, of course :lol My life has changed a little last few months, because I'm expecting a baby and I decided to stay home for time of pregnancy. So when my son goes to the kindergarten and my husband is off to work, I have more time for such wonderful activities as crocheting :hook

Thank you!!! I'm glad you like them!

They're lovely. Where do you find the space for all the starching?

I use 2 or 3 styrofoam boards and I try to starch every 10-15 snowflakes :)

Awesome looking snowflakes!! And congrats on your pregnancy!! (When I made snowflakes the first time, I was sooo excited because they didn't take that much time to make(I had made quite a few)............but when it came time to starching them (:eek).....oh my, that was a whole different story!! :lol :lol

• 9 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Archived