Boxing day for charity 2011 Lets post Totals!!

dorothysgirls

• Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Awwww. Look at that sweet face! How can you ever get mad at her!!! She's adorable.

She is a sweet heart for the most part but she is also a typical puppy. IN TO EVERYTHING!!!!! We had to move th trash can, put up babu gates, and apparently hide my crochet basket!

Well, look on the bright side. She'll only be a puppy for another 20 months or so....

And I have a feelig the chewing will get worse the taller she get. Then she can reachmore things....:yes

I have been trying to go through my yarn and get out the stuff I only have 1 skein of. Then I am trying super hard to use all of that color. I have crochet ADHD. All of the hats I do will be going to the elementary schools and Denver Children hospital. So I want them to be bright and fun! Thank you for the nice comments. I have to take a bit of a break on hats I have a baby blanket to do for my brother in law and his wife. If you would like I will post pictures here when I am done with it.

Yes, please post it.

Sigh. Only two more days of vacation. I finished the first puzzle last night (1000 pieces, dinosaurs - such fun), and started another. Most of mine are 1000 pieces, but I have some 500 and a few 1500-2000. I'll try to finish this one and do one more, or maybe a couple of 500 by tomorrow night, so I can put it all away when I get back to work. Then I'll get back to crocheting.

I'm going to work first on finishing up a wavy ripple I have started. The colors are, to me, Very Boring, so I'll be glad to get it out of the queue.

I haven't gotten mych done on my baby blanket today. I have been helping my twins learn to "knit" ! They are making baby hats for their aunt and uncles new baby that is due in Febuary. Riley is in pink and Haley is in green. I will post pictures of their hats when they are finished!

post-19553-135897613025_thumb.jpg

Everyone has been so busy. I have been working, sleeping and spending time with my mom at the hospital. So tired. But here is one cat mat I made. Like I said, very eclectic!!

[ATTACH]32707[/ATTACH]

It looks GREAT!

Here is the start of the blanket!

[ATTACH]32691[/ATTACH]

I can NoT for the life of me, get that spiral thing down. Maybe I just need different directions than the one I have.

The twins are finished with their first hats! Riley made the pink one. Haley made the purple one! They are thrilled with the hats! I am thrilled with them!!!:c9 What do you think?

[ATTACH]32712[/ATTACH]

Great job on the baby hats! :clap

Everyone has been so busy. I have been working, sleeping and spending time with my mom at the hospital. So tired. But here is one cat mat I made. Like I said, very eclectic!!

[ATTACH]32707[/ATTACH]

The kitties will love it!

Dorothy, how proud you must be! The twins did a great job on those hats!!! That's just lovely that you taught them to knit hats like that.

babypoohsmom, I have made things like that for my cats, and they love them. I hope your mom is doing OK, and gets to come home soon.:hug

The twins are finished with their first hats! Riley made the pink one. Haley made the purple one! They are thrilled with the hats! I am thrilled with them!!!:c9 What do you think?

[ATTACH]32712[/ATTACH]

They did a great job! The knifty knitters are a great way to introduce the fun of yarn play. :cheer

[ATTACH]32712[/ATTACH]

How wonderful! :clap What an awesome first project for them to make. That was about the age my mom first showed me how to crochet and I've been obsessed ever since. Be prepared to buy them lots and lots more yarn! :hook:manyheart

Archived