phone cozy - no laughing please

Belsa

I was in Joann fabrics yesterday and standing in line there is a bit like being in a chute with other cattle. You are herded down a narrow area on which there are racks of goods on either side in the hopes that you will add the little extras to your cart. While standing there I saw the cutest pair of Christmas baby socks. I picked them up, sighed and put them back because I have teens and couldn't think of any reason to buy them...even if they were only 1.00. The lady behind me watched, did the same, then said that although she had no one to buy those for, she has seen them used as a cell phone or ipod cozy. I stood a few minutes more, then reached back to grab a pair...that was all the encouragement I needed. The lady in front of me as well because she asked me to pass her a pair. So...I came home and made a cosy for my daughter and she loves it. Nothing fancy, but I am happy with it! I am going back for more baby socks today!

post-44272-135897604271_thumb.jpg

post-44272-135897604274_thumb.jpg

No laughing here either! Really cute idea! I have a little change purse that my daughter bought me that is a little sock like that.

*jumps in her car to run to store to find cute lil socks for her phone* that is a awsome idea.. You can even make lil money holders too if you dont wanna carry a purse. but that is a great idea. for when i dont wanna take my entire purse. but just my cell.

*jumps in her car to run to store to find cute lil socks for her phone* that is a awsome idea.. You can even make lil money holders too if you dont wanna carry a purse. but that is a great idea. for when i dont wanna take my entire purse. but just my cell.

true! I never saw much potential with the baby socks...I was surprised and will be sure to grab them on sale now!

• 1 month later...

Archived