A Purse with No Name

MarvieN

Congrats for 1. getting it accepted into the calendar

2. Making me walk around this morning singing about a purse with no name in the desert!:P

Yay!!! BIG BIG congrats, Marvie! And the best news of all for me:

Thanks ya'll =) You won't have to wait a whole year *g* just as soon as I hear from the ladies who are testing it for me I'll be posting the pattern.

WOOHOO! This is something I'm going to make for ME. ME ME ME!!!

And gee thanks, guys, I've been humming "been through the mall with a purse with no name, it felt good to get out of the rain ..." for the last 20 minutes. That silly song is stuck in my head now :eek

Very nice ... i like :cheer how bout:

Marvie's Spikey Handbag or Marvie's Feather Handbag

What every it's called I like .. we have to wait till 2007 oh man ... :think

Congratulations Marvie!!!!! I'm so happy for you! :yay

Of course, I have a song stuck in my head now..."ohhhhhhhh I'm walking 'round town, with a purse with no name..."

or the more festive U2 inspired song...

"I want to shop, I want to buy, I want to make me a purse, and put things in side...I want to figure out what to call the thing...it's a purse with no name...ohhhhhhhh it's a purse with no name!"

LOL I love it!!!! We should do up a video for that purse using that song...have to get permission though first but I don't think Bono would mind. What a laugh! Cute though

:clap This is a great bag! I love that you used white, but I would get it dirty quickly, I am thinking (whenever I can get my hands on the pattern) of doing it in red w/ black trim. Congrats on being accepted for the calander!:clap

Thanks ya'll =)

Red would be gorgeous! I'm working one up right now in dark brown, or I was, till I ran out of brown rofl. Now I'll have to frog it *grrrrr*

I'm still waiting to hear back from the ladies who are testing the pattern for me. As soon as I have it ready I promise to let everyone know where to find it =)

Archived