mimicat

"the sak" inspired bags

I love your bags -- and I have not been a crocheted bag fan. I think I have to chase down this pattern!

:think I am unsure of the rope though -- it is soooo professional looking. The lobster stitch is kind of flat isn't it? Yours are round though, right? I guess I have to pull out a needle and thread and work on it to see.

Stitchinpick

Somehow I've missed this post!!!

Your bags are awesome!!!! Now I want one, too!:manyheart

Did you put lining in these? Thanks :think

Those bags are beautiful:c9

Thanks again for all your comments!:manyheart

Did you put lining in these? Thanks :think

Yes, I put a cotton cloth lining on most of my bags. I also sewed a cellphone

pouch made of felt cloth.

106595577_3ab20fb9ec_m.jpg

Wow, that looks very nice. Thanks for answering all our questions!!! I bet you could sell those - maybe you already do! They're not too bad of a price on that website - at least I thought they were very reasonable. :hook Yours would be worth at least that much, if not more. They're quality work!

Wow, that looks very nice. Thanks for answering all our questions!!! I bet you could sell those - maybe you already do! They're not too bad of a price on that website - at least I thought they were very reasonable. :hook Yours would be worth at least that much, if not more. They're quality work!

Thanks, Shelle! :hug I havent sold any of my finished items online, but I do have plans. Thank you for your encouraging words. I want to make more stuff before I put them up for sale. :hook

What a great bag!I am going to try to make one for my sumer vaction.How many hours does it take to make?thankyou!

some people think the world is hanging on by a thread-but I say a thread is all I need.

Those are incredible. I want one so bad now! I hope you let us know when you get your store up, I'm very very tempted!

How did I miss this post? I guess I don't come into 'Accessories' very often here.. Those bags are all so awesome!! I love the brown one, and the two striped ones but they are all great! I think you have enough there to start selling them online! :clap :clap And your lining is so professional looking. My linings are always, well, uh... :blush

Beautiful work as always, Mimi!!! :hook

Tina

Very nice!

Beautiful! Thanks for sharing.

These are very nice. Very professionally made. Thank you for showing them to us.

Those are really nice bags. I'm doing something similar, hope mine turns out as well as yours did. I especially like the black one.

They are very pretty. I like them all especially the striped ones & the brown one. Great job.

Ok, Ok Now You Have Inspired Me To Crochet One Of These. Hope I Do Well I Know It Won't Be Easy Though.

Thank you all for your comments! :hook

What a great bag!I am going to try to make one for my sumer vaction.How many hours does it take to make?thankyou!...
I did not count the hours to make these bags, but most of it I finished in 3 days, excluding the lining.

Totally fantastic job... I just love them.

Those are so beautiful...Wow! What great stitchwork. They look better than what you could buy in a store. You could definitely sell them!

These bags are awesome. I keep coming back to look at them. I had to go through my magazine pile to find the pattern. Thanks for posting the info and your modifications.