"the sak" inspired bags

mimicat

I love your bags -- and I have not been a crocheted bag fan. I think I have to chase down this pattern!

:think I am unsure of the rope though -- it is soooo professional looking. The lobster stitch is kind of flat isn't it? Yours are round though, right? I guess I have to pull out a needle and thread and work on it to see.

Stitchinpick

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 6 months later...

Wow, that looks very nice. Thanks for answering all our questions!!! I bet you could sell those - maybe you already do! They're not too bad of a price on that website - at least I thought they were very reasonable. :hook Yours would be worth at least that much, if not more. They're quality work!

Wow, that looks very nice. Thanks for answering all our questions!!! I bet you could sell those - maybe you already do! They're not too bad of a price on that website - at least I thought they were very reasonable. :hook Yours would be worth at least that much, if not more. They're quality work!

Thanks, Shelle! :hug I havent sold any of my finished items online, but I do have plans. Thank you for your encouraging words. I want to make more stuff before I put them up for sale. :hook

• 2 months later...

What a great bag!I am going to try to make one for my sumer vaction.How many hours does it take to make?thankyou!

some people think the world is hanging on by a thread-but I say a thread is all I need.

Those are incredible. I want one so bad now! I hope you let us know when you get your store up, I'm very very tempted!

How did I miss this post? I guess I don't come into 'Accessories' very often here.. Those bags are all so awesome!! I love the brown one, and the two striped ones but they are all great! I think you have enough there to start selling them online! :clap :clap And your lining is so professional looking. My linings are always, well, uh... :blush

Beautiful work as always, Mimi!!! :hook

Tina

Thank you all for your comments! :hook

What a great bag!I am going to try to make one for my sumer vaction.How many hours does it take to make?thankyou!...
I did not count the hours to make these bags, but most of it I finished in 3 days, excluding the lining.

Archived