"the sak" inspired bags

mimicat

Hi! I would like to show some of the bags I made, only one come from a pattern magazine. The brown one was from BHG Creative Crochet Premier Issue. I made it without a flap and used 3 strands of Cannon cotton thread size 8. the others are all just figured out as I crocheted, inspired by the photos and dimensions of the "the sak" mini backpacks such as this. Thanks for looking!:hookEdited to add: You may want to look at #40 post for additional notes on this. Thanks!

34525005_261f614641.jpg

34525007_62c2c14294.jpg

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good job! Those turned our really nice! I'm not experienced enough yet to try making things without a pattern. It's hard enough to make things when I have the instructions right in front of me. All the creativity here at Crochetville sure keeps me inspired to keep learning!

WOW! Those are all awesome!!! I :manyheart them! Great job! :clap If I had to pick a fav, it would be the brown on top left or the gray on bottom right but they are all great!

I love these bags. You do a wonderful job. I also like to make items similar to something I've seen, but usually end up going on a completely different tangent. Your use of color is very nice. Linda

Archived