Crochet what's in your Ravelry queue crochet along 2011

bigfunfam

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That is gorgeous! It looks like it would have been complicated. Was it?

if you are refering to the basket weave, first thanks you. the pattern is very easy. it is all front post double crochet and back post double crochet for the body and a round of single crochet for the border. the pattern can be found at http://www.lionbrand.com/patterns/chs-bafg.html?r=1

Love the tree afghan I'm working on it now for my son's wedding in May!

i completed the sunny spread and finally got back to my tree of life afghan and completed it! got to love a crochet a long that motivates you to finish wips! now to pick my next project!

i completed the sunny spread and finally got back to my tree of life afghan and completed it! got to love a crochet a long that motivates you to finish wips! now to pick my next project!

Those are SO beautiful! I am so tempted to start the tree one, but it's not in my queue....

I have some charity stuff I am finishing up and I'm working on school stuff, so I will not be working on anything for a couple weeks....

Finish my Ravelry queue??? :lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol Maybe in my next lifetime! I add at least 6 things to the queue, for every one that I might finish! I'm totally hopeless!!!

I have gotten a few items done lately, though I want to make more of some of them.... Pattern credits - "Owlets" by Brigette Reed - she & June Gilbank are probably my most favorite designers out there - love their stuff!!! The Angry Birds cardinal is by Karla Fitch, I still have the pig, goldfinch & bluebird to do. My 'loony lovebird' is based on Nancy Anderson's "Babe Chick Living La Vida Loca". Apple is from June Gilbank, Banana from Barbara S., and carrot is my own. I'm making a basket of "play food" to go to the kids playroom at the hospice center.

post-14878-13589762826_thumb.jpg

post-14878-135897628263_thumb.jpg

post-14878-135897628265_thumb.jpg

post-14878-135897628268_thumb.jpg

Archived