Crochet what's in your Ravelry queue crochet along 2011

bigfunfam

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My queue will probably be rather fluid too. But I had so many things in mind that I thought it would be simpler to organize it so that I knew what I had. In theory it will also keep me from thinking, "Oh, I'd rather do ... and dash out and buy more yarn." I doubt it will work, but it's worth a try. Anyway, I'm starting with 22 lapghans/baby afghans in the queue. I can't get that much done this year, but it's a plan. I'm hoping it will keep me more focused and I'll get more done.

Okay, so far I have done 5 crochet things from my queue and 1 knit. I'm not good with knitting at all. So 6 things total done from my queue. Unfortunately I have added more :lol

I just completed last night and this morning:

Little Granny Square Heart - It came out a bit bigger than I thought it would.

Easy as Pie Shrug - The pattern had some flaws so I hope it actually works for a doll. I can't try it on one though because I am keeping it hidden to give to my girlies for Christmas this year :)

I am still plugging away with my ugly snuggie ;) My camera is consistently taking bad pics now and being quirky so I will need to get a new one soon...

post-22492-135897612318_thumb.jpg

post-22492-135897612321_thumb.jpg

I'm going out today to get the yarn to start my first project "The tree of Life"

http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/tree-of-life-afghan-crochet I won't be using the wool ease it calls for cause frankly it's a little costly for me & my family has some problems with wool. I'm doing it for my son's wedding in May, haven't quite decided what color, have to see what they look like:hook

i am about 25 inches into my basketweave afghan. i had to start over after being sick since i could not remember what hook i was using! so i ripped about 10 inches out but luckily it works up fast so no problem.

That is SO pretty! You did a great job :)

I decided that I am not starting any other items from my queue until I finish my ugly snuggie, lol. I hate it when I have projects that aren't finished.

mary-very pretty! i love the color.

dee-that is a great snowflake. i may just have to add it to my queue.

i finished my basketweave afghan. i am taking it to the oncology department tomorrow with the other 2 afghans i have to donate to them.

now i have to start another afghan to donate. i am going to look through my queue today.

post-1189-135897622732_thumb.jpg

Archived