katyallen8090

Santa's mugs for neighbors!

[Hi,

a couple more gifts for neighbors that drop by around the holidays, made these with some Christmas mugs this time,

[ aaack, I only have one of these left!! Hope I have enough to go around!

post-40621-135897685672_thumb.jpg

Edited by katyallen8090

Nice gifts. I made a ton of those dishcloths to do that too, just haven't bought the mugs yet, better get my butt in gear getting things finished up, huh?

I bet your neighbors will love them!!

Cute. Those dish cloths are so easy and addictive aren't they? I too have a huge stack of them.

Hi, just a note to above post, I think Ill add a set of dishtowels, store bought. to them, maybe wrap them in that?? what'cha think??

Nice gifts for your neighbors. I bet they will love them. I love your idea of the towel gift wrap.

Well i got feedback on one of the gifts already, as I mailed it along with some other things, and my friend adored it! Now, the red and green santa one is headed out tomorrow, on his journey across town about 20 miles, lol I hope she likes hers too!

I only have one of these left now, they are flying off my shelf so fast! I have more Christmas Mugs, but no more "flowers" yet! lol