Happy Thanksgiving, Crochetville, and Thank You to Our Members!

Amy

In honor of (American) Thanksgiving Day, I'd like to say how thankful I am for all of our wonderful Crochetville members. Our members, both in the United States and all around the world, are some of the nicest people I've ever met.

Our members take the time to search out resources and pattern sources for other members. You take the time to help members who are having trouble with a specific stitch or a pattern. You lift each other up in prayer and warm thoughts. You treat each other politely and respectfully, even when you disagree with each other.

In all, you're a group of wonderful, fabulous human beings! Thanks to all of you for helping us develop the warm, supportive atmosphere Crochetville is so well-known for!

Thank you, Amy and Donna for giving us this wonderful forum where we can gather to share our latest projects, find a helping hand, learn new things and make new friends.

Thank you to all the Ville members for just being YOU!!!! You have all enriched my life and for that I am thankful!:hug

Don't you just love these smileys?

:tdance:pilgrim:ttalk

Thank you Amy and Donna for the greatest place to make friends, get advise, help and just be able to be yourself. With all that I have gone through this year with myself and my Mom, I know that I have such great friends on Crochetville that can lift my spirits up and we are always there for each other.

I just LOVE you guys and I am Thankful every day for all the good crochet buddies that I have met through the years.

Happy thanksgiving to everyone!

Thank you Amy and Donna for all you do to keep Crochetville running and to make it the wonderful resource that it is!

Thank you to all the posters who share questions, answers, accomplishments, and random thoughts, to make Crochetville a place I have to visit every day!

:manyheart

We should be thanking you and Donna. You have both created and kept a place for us to come with no hastle or hostility.

I know I come here with a smile on my face and many of times I leave laughing.

Happy Thanksgiving to all:hug

Happy Thanksgiving Day to you too Amy and family and Donna and family and to all my family here at the ville...

You are all truely my family in friendship and prayers and moral support and all the good things i can think of..

God bless each of you today and always

Thats my prayers today

hugs

Lillibet

My husband is spending this week with his family in Texas while I stay back in Canada with our new puppy and frigid temperatures. I'm thankful that he is safe with his family and thankful that I am safe with the dogs, a stash of yarn and a hot cup of tea. I'm also thankful that his mom is dragging him out tomorrow to shop for me - she's the best mom-in-law ever!

And while I don't post very often, I visit almost every day and love to read the advice, check out the projects, and keep up with everyone. I am thankful for this site and all the great members who give me a welcome break from the stresses of life.

I can only echo all the others... :hug

Many thanks to Amy and Donna for doing all you do to make Crochetville such a warm and welcoming forum.

Happy Thanksgiving, and warm greetings to the friends I've made as a result of this forum.

Archived