Turtle Key Chains...more added

TurtleLvr

Wow Sue thank you for sharing that lovely photo of your key chains...

thanks for the pattern link i will have to print it out and make some i got some thingys you used to put keys...

hugs

Lillibet

Thanks! Someone suggested making a bunch of them and selling them at Turtle Day in May. I just might do that and give all the money made to the Center. We really need a new freezer (commercial one). :)

:turtle:vheart

They are so cute! I would have a tough time picking out my favorite in that bunch. Normally I am drawn to blues so of course I like that one, but then I like the green camo one, but then I am drawn to the orangish one, and then I like the aqua one too. Anyhow you did a great job on the color combos. I am sure you will be the employee of the month after you hand those out.

Thanks! Someone suggested making a bunch of them and selling them at Turtle Day in May. I just might do that and give all the money made to the Center. We really need a new freezer (commercial one). :)

you should put out a post and ask for help. Get a bunch together. I'd contribute.

Thanks! I'm in the middle of making 10 more! :lol

you should put out a post and ask for help. Get a bunch together. I'd contribute.

Thanks Alesha. I have to okay it with work first. I don't want to go through all that work and not be able to do it.

Archived