looking in ky

wicca29

• 7 months later...

Hi I live in Southern Indiana. I know about where Fort Knox is. I am not too far away if you would like to meet up. I am 59 and would love to crochet with anyone! Everyone I know knits. I can't seem to get interested in knitting at all so I feel like an outcast. haha. Let me know if you would like to meet up! Laura

• 7 months later...

I'm actually in Brandenburg, just outside of Ft. Knox. Look for me on :facebook as "tiffer93" . I would love to have someone close by to :crocheting with!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I'm in Radcliff. Looks like Tiffer and I are close to you. There is a yarn store in Radcliff. I haven't been there except once a while ago. I think they may have some things going on.

Boksie...Radcliff? my parents live in Radcliff. We was in Cecilia 5 years then decided to come to TX. long story...but we plan to get back to KY. Trying to get this house sold first. But we got some help. IF all goes well we may be out of here in May. IF not then we walk and rent this place out. We are so tired of waiting........we plan to go to KY or perhaps Florida not sure yet. I will be so glad when this part of our life is over -- the road needs to turn. We both will be so glad to get out of here. I graduated from North Hardin and hubby graduated from E-town High. After high school- we both took different turns and married other. Lived all over the world and didn't see each other again for almost 17 years. We Both went thru divorces etc....then down the road several years later after the divorce--from that ,anyways we got back together 12 years ago. to make a long story very short we known each other since 8th grade to about 11th grade.

The yarn store I know of in Radclliff is on 31-W. unless there is another one I do not know about. Last time we was home to visit mom n dad was early part of last year. but that sure seems like eons ago...can't wait to see the grand baby ! so Boksie how long have you been in Radcliff ?

I'm in Radcliff. Looks like Tiffer and I are close to you. There is a yarn store in Radcliff. I haven't been there except once a while ago. I think they may have some things going on.

The yarn store I know of in Radclliff is on 31-W. unless there is another one I do not know about. Last time we was home to visit mom n dad was early part of last year. but that sure seems like eons ago...can't wait to see the grand baby ! so Boksie how long have you been in Radcliff ?

The yarn store is on 31W and is a combination used bookstore-yarn store. It is in the same shopping center as the movie theater. I've been here in Radcliff for 10 years. I met my husband when we were both in the navy and this is his hometown. His mother knows many, many people here and her name is Hannelore Gardner (she groomed dogs for many, many years) so I wouldn't be surprised if someone in your family knew her. My husband, Ray Gardner, graduated from North Hardin in '79. I'd rather go to Florida but with the cost of living what it is, Kentucky has it beat by far.

If you get back here, we'll definitely have to go have coffee and bring our hooks 'n yarn with us. Take care....

Archived