November Charity CAL 11/18 - 11/23

nicolep

:cheer Give thanks by giving to charity!!! :cheer

I'm posting early so everyone can get ready and decide what they are making. I have decided that I want to do the CAL in November and December even though a lot of people can't participate. I'll be here and hope some of you will, too. :hug

For new comers -

Anything handmade (crochet, knit, sew...whatever you like to do) counts towards the charity CAL. A group of us get together once a month and dedicate six days to charity. We chat about what we're making and lots of other non-craft things that pop up. At the end of the event, we post our totals in big, bold letters so we can all see how much a few people can do.

Feel free to post any questions!

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi, Nicole! I don't know how much time I'll be able to devote to this this month as I'm in the midst of making Christmas things, but I'll try to fit in something, maybe in the evenings. Thanks for hosting again this month. :hug

Hi, Nicole! I don't know how much time I'll be able to devote to this this month as I'm in the midst of making Christmas things, but I'll try to fit in something, maybe in the evenings. Thanks for hosting again this month. :hug

I know what you mean. I'm crocheting like a crazy person right now. :lol We'd love to have you as much or as little as you can. :yes

Morning everyone.....just finished working now its back upstairs for coffee and my crochet hook. Bit of a kitchen change today as new range came yesterday. The exhaust hood doesn't match old fittings so may have to run for parts after DH gets working on it. Will check back with you later.

Archived