teapot

redheart site!!!!

Hey everyone!!! The new redheart site is back online !!! Go see it!!! It looks great!!!!! Teapot:cheer:cheer:cheer:cheer:cheer

Finally, I am logged in to the new site. First it didn't recognize my user id and password from the old site, when I tried to re-register, it told me everything was taken,of course, it was me. But I finally got in, with my old user id and a new variation of password. Yeah!!!

Cool site, thanks for letting us know.[

LI Roe

Gee that happened to me too when I tried to login. I still can't get logged in... Guess I will keep trying....

Stupid site won't let me in either.

Keeps saying no user by my name or email. I have it wrote down from before. I had an account, I saved patterns into my favorites folder thing they had.

:think

:angry

i wouldn't get too excited about the site, it seems they may have gone live a bit too early. Lots of links don't work, most things especially the free pattern downloads just redirect back to the home page and never give the patterns. :angry:think:angry:eek:angry

Hey everyone!!! The new redheart site is back online !!! Go see it!!! It looks great!!!!! Teapot:cheer:cheer:cheer:cheer:cheer

I found a tear pad pattern for the Aran Toggle Wrap...I am so in love with it. It would be perfect for work...but I've never made clothes. lol

Thanks for the heads up and the link. I've been checking it out and snagging a few new patterns and emailing them about the links that don't work. Yay! They actually have email now too.

I am going to check this out, tried the other day but page wasn't working, is it now,

Thanks ...

Thanks teapot for posting about the new site and thanks RachelG for posting the link (yep, I'm lazy. LOL)

I found a pattern for Texting Gloves that, if I have the time, I'm going to make for a friend of mine that is always texting. :yes

Thanks for the find. I signed up and they give you a free 44 page booklet "Crochet made Easy" Some cute patterns in it!

I cannot get in in any way shape or form.

Death to the tyrants is my new motto.

I can't get in either no matter how I try.

I had an account. I saved patterns to my notebook or whatever it's called there and to my computer.

It keeps saying no user by my name or email. :think :think :think

:angry

I just went into the site and was surprised to see I am still logged in and it has been a few weeks since I last visited there. I had to see if I could view patterns, I was able to and when I click on Download Printable Instructions for a pattern just to see if it would, it does come up, for me it takes a tad longer since I am (gulp) still on dialup for reasons I have to be.

So far, so good (knock wood).

LI Roe

I never had a Redheart login. I can view/access the patterns without a problem.

I can veiw the things and print them out, I just can't get into my old account.

I can veiw the things and print them out, I just can't get into my old account.

I found I had to re subscribe. Go figure.:think