Sign in to follow this  
Tampa Doll

November 2010 Table

Ah November, the month to give thanks for all that we have and for our loved ones.

I am sitting here (Nov. 7th) in sweatpants and long sleeve shirt. It feels like fall and in a strange way, it feels good, I think because it reminds me of home.

The table this month is devoted to Thanksgiving. The meeting of the Pilgrims and the Indians, after the harvest. I also have some Angels on the table that watch over all. There is the harvest Angel to the right, with her tray of fruits and vegetables, the Harvest Queen to the left, who watches over all. In the very front sitting down is the Fall Angel who watches the children at play.

I have Barbie and Ken with their geese, and of course to the back and side are the larger versions.

Thanksgiving at our house was always full. Family and friends coming for dinner and bringing a dish or dessert, it was always an adventure to see what our table held. I always made sure I found where the brussel sprouts were and sit as far away from them as possible.

So when you are sitting around the table with family or friends, give thanks for the day and for all the blessings you have been given through the year.

My Mom always said that if you were sitting at the Thanksgiving table, that is the biggest Blessing you could be given.

:ttalk:tdance:pilgrimHAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE:pilgrim:tdance:ttalk

post-105-135897594263_thumb.jpg More Pictures - Close ups

Your table is amazing, as usual...my youngest daughter LOVES the indians - says they are SO BEAUTIFUL!!!!

Just Lovely MaryJo!!!

Beyond beyond beautiful and so colorful too - :cheer:cheer

It's just missing a turkey and some pie! Looks ready for Thanksgiving. Beautiful table!

Oh my, I think you've outdone yourself (if that's possible). I so look forward to visiting your table! :manyheart

Beautiful table to celebrate Thanksgiving! I really like that doily too!!!

Happy Thanksgiving to you and Tampa Guy too!

I've been looking forward to seeing the November table and you did not disappointment -- it is gorgeous. I love the Native American Indian doll clothes. I used to make a lot of those and the kids all loved them.

Those are amazing! What do you do with them all?

They have special shelves they are put on when the month is over. The cover is in a special box will my other covers.

Thank you all for the compliments, I do have fun putting them together and I love sharing them with you all.:hook

:ttalkMJ - that is soooo nice! I love it! These are a delight to see!:manyheart

so very pretty. I look forward to seeing your table every month.

I am very Thankful for all of Crochetville Family.

Mary Jo, its a beautiful table. Thank you for reminding us to be thankful for what we have.

Mary Jo, I love all your tables they are so beautiful but this month that angel just grabbed me. It is so pretty. Thank you for sharing these every month. I always look forward to seeing them.:hug

Love it love it.. I wish you was my neighbor and you just might give me the boost to crochet again.. since I was sick just dont have the umph

Mary Jo another wonderful table. LOVE the angels - as you know I am very partial to angels. The colours of this month's table are fabulous. We dont have Thanksgiving in this neck of the woods but I'd like to wish all who do celebrate it a happy, peaceful and wonderful day

Wow that is one beautiful table setting!