Crochet Guy

suttonjp

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 months later...

Bravo! How brave of you to come out and let the world know how talented you are! Other than your family who do you have to impress anyway? Are you too young to remember Rosie Greer, the football player who did needle point in the '60's? If so he was, probably still is this big, burly, football player who challenged anyone to challenge his manliness. Enjoy your talents.

AZJudy

Hello, and welcome! My hubby doesn't crochet, but his mother was a seamstress/crocheter/knitter/quilter so he is very comfortable with it ~ so much so that if I've described a pattern I like or pointed one out in a book, he'll surprise me with the yarn in the correct amounts and proper weight in the colors he knows I like! That is LOVE!

Welcome to Crochetville from Los Angeles

• 5 years later...

WAY TO GO YOU!!!!!!!!! That's GREAT!!!! One of my dad's best friends loved to knit hats. Sadly, he passed away unexpected a year ago. He was a proud knitter. He was married. I don't think this should be considered as a female hobby. Men are just as good at doing it. Have you heard of Extreame Crochet? I have some really big hooks that I want to work with. I'm excited to do it. I'm an Air Force wife living over in England at the moment. Last winter I went to an arts and crafts fair where I was first shown Extream Crochet. It's pretty neat! I'm new to this site too and look forward to meeting wonderful people like you. I would love to see pics of your work. My work is listed below. Check it out. :)

Archived