suttonjp

Crochet Guy

welcome from central texas and congratz on kicking that closet door down.... bout time we add some more guys on here..

Robert

Welcome from the Midwest, crochetguy! We're happy to have everyone here.

Welcome CrochetGuy! We need more of you! I taught my husband how to crochet and he just finished a Christmasy Scarf for my nephew :)

Robin

So happy for you that you came out of the closet!:day:bow:2rock You be proud cause more guys should be. There are lots of talented guys on this site check them out!:ghug:clap:yay

Hi and :welcome to Crochetville from Buenos Aires, Argentina!!! You´ll like it here! :cheer

Good for you! I've been trying to get my husband to crochet too....he about had a fit with the starting chain..hahahaha

:welcome

I too wish my husband could get a creative hobby, congrats on learning something new and showing it to the world. :hook

:welcome I'm new here too! How old were you when you first learned to crochet and who taught you?

Way to go. I applaud your jumpas a "closet" crocheter to a "public" one. Hope you enjoy it here and learn alot.

Bravo! How brave of you to come out and let the world know how talented you are! Other than your family who do you have to impress anyway? Are you too young to remember Rosie Greer, the football player who did needle point in the '60's? If so he was, probably still is this big, burly, football player who challenged anyone to challenge his manliness. Enjoy your talents.

AZJudy

Welcome to crochetville from the sunny Island of Trinidad West Indies

Ferosa

Hello, and welcome! My hubby doesn't crochet, but his mother was a seamstress/crocheter/knitter/quilter so he is very comfortable with it ~ so much so that if I've described a pattern I like or pointed one out in a book, he'll surprise me with the yarn in the correct amounts and proper weight in the colors he knows I like! That is LOVE!

Welcome to Crochetville from Los Angeles

:welcome to Crochetville from Southeast TN!

:hi and welcome to the 'ville! I look forward to seeing your thread creations. :waving I love working with thread, myself

WAY TO GO YOU!!!!!!!!! That's GREAT!!!! One of my dad's best friends loved to knit hats. Sadly, he passed away unexpected a year ago. He was a proud knitter. He was married. I don't think this should be considered as a female hobby. Men are just as good at doing it. Have you heard of Extreame Crochet? I have some really big hooks that I want to work with. I'm excited to do it. I'm an Air Force wife living over in England at the moment. Last winter I went to an arts and crafts fair where I was first shown Extream Crochet. It's pretty neat! I'm new to this site too and look forward to meeting wonderful people like you. I would love to see pics of your work. My work is listed below. Check it out. :)