Tilly the Tortoise

TurtleLvr

Thanks Sheila!

She is really cute!! Is her shell removable,(looks like it in the pic)?

Thanks Becky! Yes, her shell is velcroed on. It wasn't suppose to be, but I thought she might want to change shells at some point! Oh, idea. A different shell for the different seasons, holidays! :lol

:turtle:vheart

Thanks Sheila!

Thanks Becky! Yes, her shell is velcroed on. It wasn't suppose to be, but I thought she might want to change shells at some point! Oh, idea. A different shell for the different seasons, holidays! :lol

Well then you better get busy on making all those shells to change out. :lol:lol:lol

Thanks Sheila!

OMG Turt,, that got me Thinkin.. and LOL'in like crazy.. Do u remember what my DH Said when we first got our turtles!!!!!

(for those who dont know)

He came home from I forget where. one afternoon. and then we only had i think 2 or 3 of our 5 Turts, and they were on the porch getting sun in thier lil tub I had for them. he looked at them and when he wad done.. comes in the house and says..

you ready for this?

SO ann.. when do you need to buy new shells for them to change into as they grow:eek

my jaw drops and i start to laugh Hystracaly. HONEY!!! (gasp) THEY ARE NOT HERMET CRABS *tears by now* I could barely says.. Turtles do NOT change shells.

yea he felt stupid after that. LOL

OMG Turt,, that got me Thinkin.. and LOL'in like crazy.. Do u remember what my DH Said when we first got our turtles!!!!!

(for those who dont know)

He came home from I forget where. one afternoon. and then we only had i think 2 or 3 of our 5 Turts, and they were on the porch getting sun in thier lil tub I had for them. he looked at them and when he wad done.. comes in the house and says..

you ready for this?

SO ann.. when do you need to buy new shells for them to change into as they grow:eek

my jaw drops and i start to laugh Hystracaly. HONEY!!! (gasp) THEY ARE NOT HERMET CRABS *tears by now* I could barely says.. Turtles do NOT change shells.

yea he felt stupid after that. LOL

OMG! I forgot all about that comment! :rofl

• 3 weeks later...

Archived