coppertop

Just Joined

Hello everyone, my crochetville name is coppertop. I just joined today. I've been crocheting for a year this October. I LOVE it!!

I have a decent amount of projects made, I also have a bunch of WIP's going though. My friends tease me that I suffer from "craft ADHD" I'm always starting new things up even though I'm working on 4 - 10 things already, I'll see something in a book/magazine/online & I just HAVE to try it!!

The project I'm most proud of making is from the March/April Crochet Today magazine, the Swaddling Baby Blanket. I have been so afraid to try FPdc, but I finally went onto Nexstitch watched a video, started stitching away, I was also worried about using RH Pomp-a-doodle, it was SO easy, got a little harder as I did more rounds of it, but nothing to be afraid of after all.

My husband & I will be married 13 years this year. We have 2 sons, 2 dogs

These are a few of my favorite things :

October

Halloween

Green

Spending time w/ my family

That's a little about me. Thanks!!

welcome!!! I have been crocheting off and on for a couple years and am still scared of FP stitches...you give me hope! what kind of dogs do you have? I have a puggle...the joy in MH and my life! :-)

Hi:hi and welcome:welcome from the West Coast of Florida

HIIIIIIIII!!! lol i agree about the FP and BP, but i finally mastered it and NOW its my favorite stitch its so neat!!!!

WELCOME!!!!

Hiya and :welcome to the group - from Ontario, Canada! :hook

:welcome to the Ville! We're glad you're here :hook

We have a Lab/Beagle mix her name is Lexi, she turned 4 this August. Hubby got me a Maltese earlier this year, another girl, she's a whopping 4 pounds & is 10 months old.

Edited by coppertop

Welcome from northwest Pennsylvania! I love doing FP and BP...love the look it gives, especially when doing a ribbing on a sweater or hat!

coppertop Welcome to Crochetville (I just started crocheting just over a year ago well I started 20 years ago but never finished a project now I am 4 baby blankets down 6 hats down and several socks with thread ruffle edging )

Hi Coppertop, welcome to Crochetville!

Hello,welcome to Crochetville

What part of Pa are you from? I'm from the Pittsburgh area

:welcome from Kentucky. After learning the fp and bp stitches it has become my favorite too. I've been crocheting 43 years now but just recently found this site too (last week - still a newbie). Need help, just give a shout :)