Winner chosen, giveaway over, please remove thread.

katyallen815

Thread? I LOVE thread. I tend to shy away from participating in giveaways because I live overseas, and I don't want anyone to pay high shipping rates, but I'd love thread, and I'm sure you'll find plenty of others who would, too....

I would LOVE to have some thread. I want to attempt to make some of the cute dainy bootles. I would LOVE to trade something for it. I have tons of beads and lots of skeins of the more decorative yarns that the companies make now. Let me know what other kind of crafts you do.

tiptrinket

What? Did I hear that there is a thread giveaway? Oh, please, count me in! I love thread and want to make some doilies with multiple colors.....You can throw all the balls of thread at me, like snowballs, and I would be delighted to catch them.:yes

i've only worked one item (well, technically two, but one pattern) with thread, and I liked it pretty well. I just got a couple more steel hooks to try that pattern again (kind of a long story...)

but my mom used to be really into Victorian Era decor, and she still has some of it, so I was thinking of crocheting her a doily or doilies...so if you've got anything cream/ecru/shiny/goldy I'd be interested in that..or anything really--looking to broaden my crochet horizons for sure!

I work alot with thread, I would LOVE a Thread giveaway!!! I make items and donate to the local hospital and also I have given away doilies on a doily giveaway on here, would love some thread to make doilies for a doily giveaway!! Thanks

Ok, people! I have put the giveaway up, with a pic, please go there to that thread to be counted in, sorry to make you do this twice, lol anyway, hope to see you all there, and I will pick a winner on Nov. 15th! thanks for the interest and support!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived