Just In Time For Halloween!

AuntJu

I just finished this this morning! The pattern is from the Lily Sugar and Cream website, you have to join to download the patterns for free. VERY cute dolls in this series! I just love this little Witch though!

Happy Halloween Everyone! :devil

Julia

post-28420-135897591305_thumb.jpg

ha! ha! ha! haaaaaaaaaaaaA!!!! (that's a cackle...)

she looks really great, my friend!

I'm working on a Jack Skellington as we speak...for my "just in time for halloween" doll...he probably won't be finished until tonight--luckily, he's also a christmas character. Y'know, cos in his movie he attempts to fulfill Santa's duties--so I'm going to use my scrap Red to make him a little santa outfit! heehee!!!

I love your Witch doll.

I'm working on a Jack Skellington as we speak...for my "just in time for halloween" doll...he probably won't be finished until tonight--luckily, he's also a christmas character. Y'know, cos in his movie he attempts to fulfill Santa's duties--so I'm going to use my scrap Red to make him a little santa outfit! heehee!!!

I have the pattern for Jack Skellington and the Patch doll. I need to get started now and maybe I'll get them finished next year!

I love your Witch doll.

I have the pattern for Jack Skellington and the Patch doll. I need to get started now and maybe I'll get them finished next year!

HA! I'm thinking he's gonna be a christmas doll for me...i'm stumped on the jacket part. Are you using the patt from April Draven's blog? That's the one I'm using, and I posted a comment on her blog with a *hopefully* detailed question so I can hopefully get a detailed answer.

HA! I'm thinking he's gonna be a christmas doll for me...i'm stumped on the jacket part. Are you using the patt from April Draven's blog? That's the one I'm using, and I posted a comment on her blog with a *hopefully* detailed question so I can hopefully get a detailed answer.

That's the pattern that I have for Jack. The pattern for Sally the Patch Doll is here.

That's the pattern that I have for Jack. The pattern for Sally the Patch Doll is here.

oh.yes.

my friend and I went as Jack and Sally a few years ago for Halloween...we both made our costumes--he even work 12" stilts all night!! I had a dress that was the perfect pattern and it was thick, so for warmth I just studied her outfit and found all the right colors out of my wardrobe and got to cutting up the patches and sewed them to the dress--it was totally worth sacrificing the dress. Then I sewed red yarn to a store-bought winter hat for the long hair--my hair was short at the time. But now that my hair is getting long again, maybe I'll try to go as Sally again next year--I'll have to remake the dress too as I lost it a few months after I wore it :( it was the perfect dress too. Oh well, that which was perfect shall be so again, I believe :)

oh yeah, and April responded to my post on her blog, and I think I've got the jacket figured out now...

Thank you everyone!! >:)

I knitted a Jack Skellington doll a few years back for one of my nephews. He loved it! Now that I've seen that awesome Patch doll and Jack, I want to make them too!!!!

There is never enough time to do everything I'd like to, bleh! Maybe Witchy Lily can cast a spell for me to make it happen! Yeah, right! :)

Julia

There is never enough time to do everything I'd like to, bleh! Maybe Witchy Lily can cast a spell for me to make it happen! Yeah, right! :)

Julia

time is infinite, my friend

Archived