FREE Patterns Available

goodtaste

Hi Everyone! I would like to let you know that if you crochet for women's charities, you can find lovely, easy and fast tomake items at my blog Craftybegonia. I personally make a lot of itmes for Warming Families, so I have tried to share some of my personal designs with all, with a special welcome to those of you who will be making them for the needy.

If you crochet items for children, I am also involved with a children's charity, you can find really fun toys at my Funmigurumi blog. Many of my original toys are going to Relief Nursery, so I also welcome any of you who will be making them for children going through any situation of pain and suffering. You will find the links in my Sig, if you are interesting in searching for new patterns.

God bless!

Clotilde

You are very welcome! They will also be featured soon at Linda Estill's sites for Warming Families (Oregon), as soon as she gets her geeky son to do the computer work for her. I'm very excited about that. Anyone doing work for Warming Families will be able to access them by going to Linda's sites.

Archived