Small Clover Purse

pbnj

Just a lil' something I made up this weekend. :) It's just a couple of funky shaped afghan squares I liked the looks of, sc for the trim, stitching to hold them together, and the handle. And a simple chain and clover to fasten it closed. :D I like it, heh. :hook

CrochetCloverBag.jpg

sorry for the watermarking ive posted this pic on my blog too.

Omgosh, my old school's mascot is the Fighting Irish! I wonder if I could make something similar for some friends that attend there, hmm.. Great purse, I love your little clover! It looks a lot nicer than some others I've seen!!

Wow !! what a great idea for squares.. I have a lot and I'm not sure what I want to do with them just yet, Your purse is beautiful.. I love the colours.

I love your purse! What a great idea and I love the clover! :clover You have given me an idea for my daughter! She has more purses than Walmart I think! (hehehe)

awwww thanks everyone for the very kind comments!! :blush i'm really glad you all like it! :D

i worked the square up from a printout ive had a couple years now. the site i got the square from doesn't seem to be around anymore. :think

really i think any square you like will work and then just make a lil motif that matches the 'theme' to fasten it closed. :hook

Archived