Christmas Craft Collective

Miss Crochet

Hello there, Villers!

My little sisters and I are trying to set up a Christmas Craft Collective: we want to assemble a collection of patterns, recipes and tutorials for simple and inexpensive Christmas gifts. We've set up a blog here and we're going to add to it, bit by bit. One of my sisters is an artist, the other a graphic designer and card maker and the third, the littlest, is a bag designer :lol So we're hoping to have something from each of us.

We'd also like to link to other pages with ideas for Christmassy-type things, so I'll be getting in touch with some of you in the coming weeks to ask if we may, please please pretty please, link to your blog on ours :D

Although it's still a bit bare, I hope you'll drop by and say hello!

Is there a new blog for the Christmas idea? I only see your blog "The Gingerbread Lady" one.

Hello there, Villers!

My little sisters and I are trying to set up a Christmas Craft Collective: we want to assemble a collection of patterns, recipes and tutorials for simple and inexpensive Christmas gifts. We've set up a blog here and we're going to add to it, bit by bit. One of my sisters is an artist, the other a graphic designer and card maker and the third, the littlest, is a bag designer :lol So we're hoping to have something from each of us.

We'd also like to link to other pages with ideas for Christmassy-type things, so I'll be getting in touch with some of you in the coming weeks to ask if we may, please please pretty please, link to your blog on ours :D

Although it's still a bit bare, I hope you'll drop by and say hello!

Archived